Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else wish they weren't born

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If I could somehow go back in time and stop the condom from breaking I would. Life is boring as fuck, pointless, and not worth living if you're born ugly. Not worth it in general, but if you have good genes you'll at least be stimulated and constantly rewarded for it by nature. You're a winner just by existing.

Every single day, you go to sleep knowing you will wake up and the exact same nothing will happen the next day.

When people say how life is a blessing or gift, I really and truly have zero idea what they are talking about and kind of want to laugh at how stupid it is.

Overdosing on heroin or something sounds better and better by the day.

I'm at the acceptance stage. Many years ago? Yes. Countless times. An unhealthy amount of times.

These days though? My coping are just games and I'm fine with it. I only get angry now when I see these stupid foids talking shit like they know anything.

Very relatable to me. Those who say that life is a gift are usually those who were GIFTED with decent genetics. Live one day in my body and your cold corpse will dangle from the ceiling by 7pm

roping sound more acceptable by the day.
roping sounded acceptable to me as soon as i heard about it, age 5

too bad religion scares me from doing so

definitely it would have been better to not exist, but now that i'm here i plan to stay around until my quality of life becomes unbearable.

I honestly feel like i ruined my mom's life because of my bad genetics

Every hour of every day

Relatable. We were brought here without consent and that's fucked.

i was pretty close to not being born. My mom was 41 when i was born so instead of not existing i got all of the complications that come with old age child birth
When people say how life is a blessing or gift, I really and truly have zero idea what they are talking about and kind of want to laugh at how stupid it is.
That’s just normies coping. I think a lot of normies actually hate their lives they just lie about

Honestly no, being an incel is shit, but how can you compare it to the concept of consciousness itself? Now that I've passed too many years on this shit planet I'm surely gonna rope soon or later, but to not experience anything at all? No I wouldn't do it

I still wanna exist tbh

Of course. I don't think about it actively since I won't rope anyway (for now). But if I hadn't been born I wouldn't have had to suffer for so many years

nothing attaches me to this world, I just have a few things left to do and when I do them I know I must disappear