Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else wish their mother would just die already

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
My mother birthed me after breaking up with my biological father for being a supposed psychopath.

After breaking up with him she refused to abort because she wanted to prove her “strength and independence” as a single mom. Yes, she’s a feminist, far leftist.

This of course led to me being impoverished in my childhood, and as result I became a social outcast (even more than I would have just from my looks, kids judge you on money. Some nerdy kids can have money so still get respect from most other men)

She also forced me to go to a liberal state college, telling me she’d pay for it, but now I’m paying for it. For some trash 2 year degree. At this point I wish she’d just have a heart attack so I could inherit her estate. She’s the worst human that could possibly exist

Absolutely not.

My parents gave my life and sometimes, my mother has destroyed my mind and hopes, but..., I feel a natural compassion instinct for them, even if they are dead.

Nah, sometimes I wish they could come back from death.

Not yet, it would be inconvenient.

@Friezacel thoughts?

She also forced me to go to a liberal state college, telling me she’d pay for it
Tale as old as time. Sucks how many parents do this and then throw you into the pit of debt crocodiles.

Bro my mom is the only person who messages me to check up on me.
No I don't want her to die, I will truly truly be alone in this world when she dies

Being sent to a retirement home where you get abused by the staff and workers is a fate worse than death

Being sent to a retirement home where you get abused by the staff and workers is a fate worse than death
My first job was at a senior home in the kitchen. If you hate your parents definitely send them to a home.

Bro my mom is the only person who messages me to check up on me.
No I don't want her to die, I will truly truly be alone in this world when she dies
same… I had some really difficult experiences with my parents growing up but now they are really the only people I have who seem to care about me.

mother not in my life fathers not in my life hate all parents even the ones who im adopted too they never loved and care about me left me to feel empty depressed and sad hate my family and brothers and sisters i have no connection to anymore doesnt even matter nomore becaise having family is a lie and a joke in itself.

mother not in my life fathers not in my life hate all parents even the ones who im adopted too they never loved and care about me left me to feel empty depressed and sad hate my family and brothers and sisters i have no connection to anymore doesnt even matter nomore becaise having family is a lie and a joke in itself.
Brutal man
Adopted kids never have it easy

My mom lived such a fucking painful and boring life I’m suprised she didn’t commit suicide or anything. She has like 7 different health conditions and She’s on like 2 or 3 different jewpills that don’t even help her.

She should’ve taken the opioid pill and maybe she wouldn’t be so bitter in her everyday life.

She lives with my dad and they fucking hate each other’s guts I’m surprised they never divorced or separated to this day. They had like 200 massive arguments throughout my entire lifespan that and other shit at school mentally fucked me up.

My mom likes to pretend she’s Jesus on a cross or something by this I mean she does all the work in the house, complains about it to everyone but when someone offers to do the work instead she refuses. Then what are you complaining about??

Keep doing the work you dumb bitch. You don’t get my simpathy. Fuck you. You just make everyone’s mood worse

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip bro!

"Mom! I just got a great idea about where I can get paid to have sex and steal stuff!"

My first job was at a senior home in the kitchen. If you hate your parents definitely send them to a home.
I worked at a geriatric center for a while and I know from first hand experience how abysmal the conditions are

True but then her estate will be being used to pay for that. I’d rather her just burn alive in a car crash or something and then have me cash out the estate and move to Alaska

I plan on going ER after my mom dies. She's the only one that actually gives a shit about me besides my aunt, no "friend" or woman has ever done shit for me.

Feminist moms are the worst.

I worked at a geriatric center for a while and I know from first hand experience how abysmal the conditions are
LMAO I forgot to mention we had a cook that would have an emotional breakdown almost everyday. She would either be high on drugs, drip tears in to the food, or cut herself and have blood drip in it.

Single mothers deserve the rope.

My mother birthed me after breaking up with my biological father for being a supposed psychopath.

After breaking up with him she refused to abort because she wanted to prove her “strength and independence” as a single mom. Yes, she’s a feminist, far leftist.

This of course led to me being impoverished in my childhood, and as result I became a social outcast (even more than I would have just from my looks, kids judge you on money. Some nerdy kids can have money so still get respect from most other men)

She also forced me to go to a liberal state college, telling me she’d pay for it, but now I’m paying for it. For some trash 2 year degree. At this point I wish she’d just have a heart attack so I could inherit her estate. She’s the worst human that could possibly exist
The problem with single mothers is that they can't raise nor advice in any way male offspring, you should stop listening to what she says because it doesn't apply at all to a male life, follow your guts and lead your and hers life.