Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else who would be a submissive model citizen if it weren't for inceldom?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I know I would strive to be as productive and beneficial for society as possible if it weren't for my torturous predicament of social and sexual isolation. Instead, I've become nothing but a hateful and bitter asshole by this point.

Lol @ assumption that ideological inceldom makes one any less passive or submissive as a citizen. I mean, I root against Kamala as president. That counts as resistance in my eyes.

Lol @ assumption that ideological inceldom makes one any less passive or submissive as a citizen. I mean, I root against Kamala as president. That counts as resistance in my eyes.
I can speak for myself when I say I no longer really care about contributing to a better future now that I feel betrayed by society and humanity.

no I'd be a menace
:feelsUgh:

Being an incel opened my eyes to a whole lot of shit. I think I objectively have a broader view on soyciety and how it views men such as myself compared to before I was blackpilled. Not to mention, going to university opened me up to a whole lot more bullshit, which made me even more blackpilled. I'm more cynical and less ambitious than I was before, though I still aspire to get a job and shit so I can be independent and happier, even though I really don't want to work for anyone. It's a double edged sword.

Being an incel opened my eyes to a whole lot of shit. I think I objectively have a broader view on soyciety and how it views men such as myself compared to before I was blackpilled. Not to mention, going to university opened me up to a whole lot more bullshit, which made me even more blackpilled. I'm more cynical and less ambitious than I was before, though I still aspire to get a job and shit so I can be independent and happier, even though I really don't want to work for anyone. It's a double edged sword.
Sounds reasonable

I probably wouldn't be as fucked in the head, I still think I'm a good citizen but I'm really only productive with things I like.

I know I would strive to be as productive and beneficial for society as possible if it weren't for my torturous predicament of social and sexual isolation. Instead, I've become nothing but a hateful and bitter asshole by this point.
Kinda yeah, but I must have a good life

I'm a submissive citizen already. I just patch the sex void with prostitutes and the validation/affection/support with bromaxxing.

No i'd still be at war with the government because they want to genocide me for being white

No i'd still be at war with the government because they want to genocide me for being white
how about making a new youtube channel and spreading your message? Any chance of that?

I'd have started a really shit band by now

Laziness is in my very bones so I’d still end up as a giganeet even if I wasn’t socially and sexually isolated

No, I was black/redpilled on the JQ far before I joined the incel community (if you can call it that)