Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else who was abused by their mother?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I've done some heavy introspection on why I feel so negative about women and why I'm a "misogynist."

No woman literally ever has loved me or cared for me. Not even my own mother. She took the sacred parent-child relationship and just took a massive dump all over it. I felt so betrayed. It wasn't even like she stabbed me in the back, nope, she just took the knife and right in front of me stabbed me in my heart. And I'll carry that pain and shame for the rest of my life.

No woman has ever shown kindness to me. Not even the one who was biologically more or less determined to do so. So how could I ever feel that women are angelic and nice beings?

This is honestly probably why deep inside I feel so unlovable.

I've done some heavy introspection on why I feel so negative about women and why I'm a "misogynist."

No woman literally ever has loved me or cared for me. Not even my own mother. She took the sacred parent-child relationship and just took a massive dump all over it. I felt so betrayed. It wasn't even like she stabbed me in the back, nope, she just took the knife and right in front of me stabbed me in my heart. And I'll carry that pain and shame for the rest of my life.

No woman has ever shown kindness to me. Not even the one who was biologically more or less determined to do so. So how could I ever feel that women are angelic and nice beings?

my mom is quite toxic She always is a whiny bitch who is whines everytime she returns to work. She always has some issue with any job she does and her “head” always hurts

Same honestly, my mom is a massive controlling bitch and she basically gave me autism and social anxiety. The years of psychological torture I had to endure were all thanks to her. Fuck her and her crazy fucking controlling ways!

I never watched any modern movies, even the books I read were books that she approved. I had my first computer at 10 and my first smartphone (piece of shit even though she could definitely afford a better one) at 12. I was always the butt of all jokes because she never bought me nice clothes, people thought I was on the edge of poverty.

Fuck her! I'd love to just never talk to her!

This hits very close to home for me. She is lying scheming and controlling. She had told embarrassing secrets of me to others out of malice. You can't make suggestions or criticisms because she will have a mental breakdown and make it a goal to mess with your life. Times I had caught her out on her lying she would always deflect onto me. She did rarely get violent physically but after i grew up she stopped due to me being bigger. It did not help that i could not see some friends because she did not like them. I don't care for my family as they just try to fuck with my life as much as possible.

Its just a war on two fronts as both at work/school/uni and at home you are dealing with threats. I hoped other women in rest of the world would be better, but they are just the same evil bastards.

I hoped other women in rest of the world would be better, but they are just the same evil bastards.
Unfortunately this was my experience too.

Same honestly, my mom is a massive controlling bitch and she basically gave me autism and social anxiety. The years of psychological torture I had to endure were all thanks to her. Fuck her and her crazy fucking controlling ways!

I never watched any modern movies, even the books I read were books that she approved. I had my first computer at 10 and my first smartphone (piece of shit even though she could definitely afford a better one) at 12. I was always the butt of all jokes because she never bought me nice clothes, people thought I was on the edge of poverty.

Fuck her! I'd love to just never talk to her!
That's so brutal!
You should have her arrested for child abuse!

She and my father beat the shit out of me since at least age five. She was especially cruel.. I'm just so done with everything.

If your mom acts like a typical female, you get a rude awakening earlier than everybody else. You don't expect foids to be compassionate and kind towards you if they were almost mean to you, starting from the most important figure in your developmental years.

@Whiteferociousboy

sooner or later you will realize this is standard foid behavior. Men are beasts of burden, they are nothing but tools for their purpose.

You most likely noticed that you are not allowed to rest, to enjoy your free time, or exist peacefully with any woman that you cohabilitate with. Including your mom. From here is probably why your mom resented/did a terrible job raising you etc.

woman resent men that exist and do not act like subservient robots. I didn't make the rules but it is what it is. part of why I hate being around any foid long term in general.

the ONLY EXCEPTION - is when you are chad, or when you pay women, or when you bend over and slave away at every single request they make, then is it okay for you to exist in their prescence.

You should have her arrested for child abuse!
Honestly thought about calling child protective services but honestly I was better off at my moms. CPS is brutal in Eastern Europe, you are better off living on the street.

Fucking cunt I hate my parents just do something to them (in gta)

i was starved and was never allowed outside the front gate of my house

its brutal getting abused from even your own mother. thats supposed to be the one woman who actually supports you in life and even there she failed you. im sorry to hear brocel

Honestly thought about calling child protective services but honestly I was better off at my moms. CPS is brutal in Eastern Europe, you are better off living on the street.
I lived on the street!
(& rooftops and abandoned buildings...)

Yes, by both of the parents.