Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else who hates government agencies? Also kind of an unplanned life update

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I just received a heavy blow to my guts. At least that's how it feels.

I don't know how to cope with this. I feel weirdly euphoric (is this shock?) and nauseous.

It's about my conservator not helping me with shit
What happened yesterday at the supervision bureau for conservators in the welfare office was basically just more gaslighting and victim blaming. "Did you even communicate properly with the conservator" "Oh the work relation failed? Clearly cuz you did a mistake in [that one unrelated instance]" "It is normal not to be efficient, I know one case where the guy waited 6 years for therapy, I feel like you lack patience." Yes she literally said 6 years jfl. Also they derailed the whole convo into wagecuck propaganda.

I don't wanna lay my eggs into one basket or more like spend my last ones at all, but I feel I have to ignore everything, sue the shit out of everyone and go yolo with surgeries, what will be expensive if you can't rely on the system helping you with insurance + court finance support, but the "official" way getting those to work just takes to long and is due to bureaucracy unreachable for me without a conservator having my back. I will be ruined after that, if I don't win the case and my life balance (what is expected from you by normies) is already in the negatives. My only choice in case of failure afterwards will be how to best end it. Also not being mentally somewhat healthy and functional endangers both processes in their propper outcome (lawsuit and surgery) extremely.

Just felt to hace to get this out there. I don't feel well and I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
what does a conservator do? do they help you get welfare or something

what does a conservator do? do they help you get welfare or something
Yes, among other stuff. A guy who is supposed to deal with all the necessary bureaucracy.

I hate all of them equally.

I see the point of local law enforcement, but I feel like shit like the ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. straight up infringes on my rights.

I can relate, public workers are cruel and have huge egos. When I was kicked out at the age of 18 I didn't get a cent from the state because of bueucracy I lived on the street for 2 months untill a nice captain of a fishing vessels took me in, trained me, and helped me deal with all the necessary paperwork.

didnt read , but bump