Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else who doesn’t use TikTok?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
Disclaimer: I’m not an oldcel I’m 20 years old but I don’t use tiktok because I think that it’s for normie degenerate faggots and I have a high IQ so I don’t want to lose one single point of it watching tiktok brainrot content

yea humans don't use tiktok

I use it to stalk a white Stacey who used to live opposite me

I don't use Tik Tok. I lurk on there sometimes though.

No. Hated it from launch and always have. It's cringe and soyed to watch broccoli-haired normies and chads to make ritualistic dances with prime jb foids all day. Only reminds you of your subhumanity and the fact that sexhavers are allowed to act like retard monkeys and still slay.

Stopped using it years ago. Funny how i got clowned by my former peers for using it and now these retards use it themselves

No. Hated it from launch and always have. It's cringe and soyed to watch broccoli-haired normies and chads to make ritualistic dances with prime jb foids all day. Only reminds you of your subhumanity and the fact that sexhavers are allowed to act like retard monkeys and still slay.
Could not have said it better myself well done, it also just spoon feeds you normie shit.

Honestly if any of you are coomers just search up tiktok pmv, thats all that app is good for

No, but i once wanted to Also become a creator because they all make serious money for being morons on screen

never found any good stuff on there other than coombait

No. Not even IG, FB, ir Reddit.

Watching Stacies and chads makes my depression worse