Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else was constantly stressed at middle/high school?

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
I was under constant stress all the time when I was still attending middle and high school. It was hell, I couldn’t relax no matter what, it made me unable to learn anything at all in classes. I barely passed grades because of it. What added insult to my misery and despair was the fact all those npc normies and foids were having great time while in school completely stress free except exams (which funnily enough I wasnt even stressed by because I had bigger issues), talking and joking at break time while I at the same time had to look out if my enemies were nearby. It overall made me really neurotic, to this day when Im among other people Im extremely stressed and have thoughts about doing something in minecraft. My memories of high and middle school will always be extremely dark, depressing and haunting me while for average humanoid it was overall great time when they met their friends and wasn’t stressed at all. Also I should add that PE was also complete nightmare where I was constantly fouled and called names by normgroid brutes. What an amazing experience I should say. Now after all those years that passed Im still shell of my former self and I think I will honestly never recover.

Cortisol

Extremely stressed

For a lot of it, yes. I would still give anything to go back.

Every symptom described above applies to me.
Its utterly Over, being born as an genetically weak omega male is like being born with a soul and dying without it. Existence is a trap.
ik, this was the ultimate blackpill when I first saw it on this site a while ago. Cannot find the original 4chan archive.