Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else very deep

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I feel like other people are buried under their personalities, instincts, habits and needs, while i am above that, as in i can always make rational decision, as in my instincts were there but they had no power over me.

E.g. average person my age thinks: damn i must have sexxxx i want it so much... Mb ill jerk off... Also drinking alcohol doesnt sound like bad idea.. must have these designer clothes.. mom will you buy me iPhone? Dad will you finance my driver licence? Lets go to church, God is real and important..

Not only they are full of irrational needs, but theyre also the same. Only difference between 18yo and 26 yo women is the former want your face, the latter want your money. And men jump through hops to sattisfy ungrateful women

I am also a slave to certain things (not sex etc) but honestly ive realized how different am from humans. I have amazing interests but theres not ayone who shares them bcuz they're rare

Wbu? Are you deep?

Also, i often analyze complex systems, that made me overanalyze my own thoughts. I am too conscious and its really making me ignorant and indifferent about anything thats not me or doesnt relate to my hobies, interests and benefits

The more social i am the more i lose these traits, but then i regret wasting time and i dont know why

I think most people are deeper than they come off tbh, most just dont share it with people. Maybe I am projecting, idk, but I doubt most people literally have no deeper thoughts than whats in front of them or basic shit.

I don't know tbh

I think most people are very shallow and stupid. It's only a rare few that are more than their surface shows.

NPC is a meme for a reason.

NPC is a meme for a reason.
Yeah, people generally don't like to think. And if you're not giving your brain proper exercise, it ain't going to be doing much for you beyond the immediate.

I ain't reading all that, I'm afraid.

I feel like other people are buried under their personalities, instincts, habits and needs, while i am above that, as in i can always make rational decision, as in my instincts were there but they had no power over me.

E.g. average person my age thinks: damn i must have sexxxx i want it so much... Mb ill jerk off... Also drinking alcohol doesnt sound like bad idea.. must have these designer clothes.. mom will you buy me iPhone? Dad will you finance my driver licence? Lets go to church, God is real and important..

Not only they are full of irrational needs, but theyre also the same. Only difference between 18yo and 26 yo women is the former want your face, the latter want your money. And men jump through hops to sattisfy ungrateful women

I am also a slave to certain things (not sex etc) but honestly ive realized how different am from humans. I have amazing interests but theres not ayone who shares them bcuz they're rare

Wbu? Are you deep?

Also, i often analyze complex systems, that made me overanalyze my own thoughts. I am too conscious and its really making me ignorant and indifferent about anything thats not me or doesnt relate to my hobies, interests and benefits

The more social i am the more i lose these traits, but then i regret wasting time and i dont know why
i think too hard so sure

You get deep thoughts from isolation, your mind tries to distract itself. There was an experiment done where people were left alone in a room with only a buzzer that shocked them. Most people choose the shock over being alone with their thoughts. Simply putting if you are being distracted by socializing you are not having deep thoughts. Deep thoughs probably cause depression thought as you begin to deconstruct and self criticize yourself.

You get deep thoughts from isolation, your mind tries to distract itself. There was an experiment done where people were left alone in a room with only a buzzer that shocked them. Most people choose the shock over being alone with their thoughts. Simply putting if you are being distracted by socializing you are not having deep thoughts. Deep thoughs probably cause depression thought as you begin to deconstruct and self criticize yourself.
LMAO ! possibly

i need to eat now

F469E3DB B1CD 4E79 9E9A 774815FF4505

cool

deep in yo mommas pussy ha !

Nice bro, i personall have 0 deep i'm legit braindead