Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else used to think they were a normie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
I know the "anyone else used to think they were chads" threads exist but my point's a bit different. I always knew I was fucked because I got pronounced the autismos early on but I thought I still had a chance until puberty and I acted like a normie sometimes even though I hated it. It took me until mid high school to realize it wasn't working.

I feel like I used to be a standardcel even though I've never so much as thought about turning down a woman. Literally anyone is worth at least a try when you have zero experience. I was acting like I had choices and taking longer on approaching women I thought I mogged (JFL) and maybe this redpill attitude helped, but not enough to get me anywhere. I didn't actually say no to any options, they said no to me once they wouldn't put up with me.

I'm still not fully blackpilled - before the quarantine I was still pulling both red and blue pill bullshit once in a while. I don't think I'm going to change really. Hope is a deadly disease.

i used to think i was a 4-4.5 /10. Now i realize im a 2

I have zero hope. I honestly don’t know how you guys still have

i used to think i was a 4-4.5 /10. Now i realize im a 2
I used to think I was a 4 and I actually am there or maybe a 3.5. Being fatcel means I go down to 2 though if I don't hide it well.

I have zero hope. I honestly don’t know how you guys still have
Because I'm mentalcel as a (barely) 4 and still get glimmers of hope sometimes, like being able to actually talk to women without them instantly ghosting me irl. Not a regular occurrence but it happens. Female friends are really just giving yourself insults though. I know one woman I talked to, the moment we became friends at all, started with "I'm not looking for a date". Imagine! I guess juggernaut law has made it such that all women assume anything is a date, but who do we have to blame but ourselves - or really, our biology, mostly?

I used to think I was average, but every asian is far below average

I used to think I was average, but every asian is far below average
And if you ask anyone left of center this is considered racism against your race. Our world needs a fucking bullet to the brain.

I still get accused of being a normie by people here, even though I am a truecel. Simply because I am not a friendless aspie, jfl.

And if you ask anyone left of center this is considered racism against your race. Our world needs a fucking bullet to the brain.
not really, they would say everyone has "preferences"

I still get accused of being a normie by people here, even though I am a truecel. Simply because I am not a friendless aspie, jfl.
a lot of non NT people use normie as being NT tbh.

a lot of non NT people use normie as being NT tbh.
a lot of people are aspies. There are good NTs - ones who recognize what hell not being NT is in a NT-dominated world.
normie incels exist.
also your social and job successes are not correlated to each other or to sexual success 100%.

No tbh. Not once have I ever thought I was a normie.

i used to think i was high normie but i'm sub5 incel tbh

before i hit puberty yes after brutal

Yeah but repeated experiences made me realize I'd never be accepted even if I tried to act like everyone else does.
It's all unchangeable factors like ethnicity, height and physical frame that inform people's opinion of you and what kind of reputation you have.

Bullies from my childhood made sure I never thought so highly of myself.

Nothing more brutal than realizing you're uglier than you actually are.
I considered roping the very first time I acknowledged my subhumanity

I was a normie before I discovered 4Chan.