Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else used to believe in PUA bullshit?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

I actually used to believe this was real

Bluepill, redpill, blackpill is the common evolution, I guess.

First you believe in the shit the system has taught you, about how every man can make it by being nice and by respecting waman and being an ally (because women are all different with individual preferences anyway, etc.) - then you believe in red pill and tradcuck shit about how every man can make it by working hard and lifting weights and boostraps and by acting alpha and dominant so on, and then, after a while, you arrive at the blackpill.

Although, if you search for "black pill" these days, you basically get red pill shit with more racism. "Red pill" is over and no one wants to have anything to do with the red pill anymore. It's like a fandom or an old platform, it's like Second Life or Myspace or Dubstep. Now they use the term "blackpill" ... but what they are actually selling under this label is just red pill shit plus more racism, that's it, really.

The largest "black pill" channel on youtube seems to be this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos
And it's about how the Clintons are Pedos and how the KGB agents install cultural Marxism and Waco and all that typical Alex Jones stuff.

Bluepill, redpill, blackpill is the common evolution, I guess.

First you believe in the shit the system has taught you, about how every man can make it by being nice and by respecting waman and being an ally (because women are all different with individual preferences anyway, etc.) - then you believe in red pill and tradcuck shit about how every man can make it by working hard and lifting weights and boostraps and by acting alpha and dominant so on, and then, after a while, you arrive at the blackpill.

Although, if you search for "black pill" these days, you basically get red pill shit with more racism. "Red pill" is over and no one wants to have anything to do with the red pill anymore. It's like a fandom or an old platform, it's like Second Life or Myspace or Dubstep. Now they use the term "blackpill" ... but what they are actually selling under this label is just red pill shit plus more racism, that's it, really.

The largest "black pill" channel on youtube seems to be this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg/videos
And it's about how the Clintons are Pedos and how the KGB agents install cultural Marxism and Waco and all that typical Alex Jones stuff.

I never believed the bluepill. I was already watching PUA videos on manipulation techniques when I was 13. But that was a lie as well, unfortunately

no i never believed in pua. i always knew the blackpill just didn't call it that.

I never believed the bluepill. I was already watching PUA videos on manipulation techniques when I was 13. But that was a lie as well, unfortunately

I did. Or at least I believed that somewhere out there, there is a woman for everybody. Maybe not here in that little town where I grew up, but out there in the big cities. Surely, there in the big cities are more interesting women with interesting preferences. Once I make it to college I will meet interesting women - not just stupid Stacies and whores who all just want to be raped by big-dicked high-status Chads. If there are men who are into fat women, dominant women, tall women, MILFs ... why shouldn't there be any women who are into short men, Asian men, men with small dicks, skinny men etc.?

Oh, how naive I was! Women are carbon copies of each other. Do they even have individual souls or is it like a "cloud", like with the borg?

I did. Or at least I believed that somewhere out there, there is a woman for everybody. Maybe not here in that little town where I grew up, but out there in the big cities. Surely, there in the big cities are more interesting women with interesting preferences. Once I make it to college I will meet interesting women - not just stupid Stacies and whores who all just want to be raped by big-dicked high-status Chads. If there are men who are into fat women, dominant women, tall women, MILFs ... why shouldn't there be any women who are into short men, Asian men, men with small dicks, skinny men etc.?

Oh, how naive I was! Women are carbon copies of each other. Do they even have individual souls or is it like a "cloud", like with the borg?

females are manufactured in the NPC factory