Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else try to flex their masseters all the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
i constantly flex my masseters so my jaw looks a bit wider :feelskek: it's so fucking retarded but it has become a habit at this point

what is
masseters

I do the same lol over for jawcels

I don't even know how to do that. I think I barely even have masseters

Don’t. It’s autistic as fuck and everyone can tell you’re frauding.

pure autism

:feelskek: :feelskek: jfl i know, i can't stop anymore

Flexing your jaw muscles will just make your jaw look round and you can easily tell if someone is frauding it. Your only option is to lower your body fat. If you have a narrow jaw, small cheekbones and as a result no zygos, you’re fucked. You’d have to get to an ever lower body fat and you’ll just look emaciated and feel weak. It’s over.

Flexing your jaw muscles will just make your jaw look round and you can easily tell if someone is frauding it. Your only option is to lower your body fat. If you have a narrow jaw, small cheekbones and as a result no zygos, you’re fucked. You’d have to get to an ever lower body fat and you’ll just look emaciated and feel weak. It’s over.
i have basically now cheek bones :feelsbadman:

i have basically now cheek bones :feelsbadman:

Same here. I’m always at a low body fat but my zygos aren’t visible because of my subhuman facial structure. I was around 10% at one point and my eye area and jaw looked worse. The asymmetry in my jaw was too obvious and my eyes were too sunken with heavy upper eyelids exposure :feelsree:

Same here. I’m always at a low body fat but my zygos aren’t visible because of my subhuman facial structure. I was around 10% at one point and my eye area and jaw looked worse. The asymmetry in my jaw was too obvious and my eyes were too sunken with heavy upper eyelids exposure :feelsree:
i feel you brother, also have that sunken eye look

What exactly is the zygos? Which part of the face?

Can you upload a pic as an example?

36432BF5 500F 48EA A472 C9DBE6E80CAF

Notice the arch?

Don’t. It’s autistic as fuck and everyone can tell you’re frauding.
I don't hang with normies anymore lol. Never did this around them anyway.

But if you did it, how would they know you're frauding? Are they aware of looks theory shit now? :lul:

I push my lower jaw out so my front teeth line up with eachother, sometimes I get busy in school and forget :feelscry:

I don't hang with normies anymore lol. Never did this around them anyway.

But if you did it, how would they know you're frauding? Are they aware of looks theory shit now? :lul:

Because clenchmaxxing just makes your jaw appear round as opposed to sharp and angular like that of a genetically squared jaw. It definitely looks strange and it’s not like you can maintain it the whole time. Although, male models are told to do this during shoots. I used to know a fashionmaxxed and hairmaxxed curry that used to do this and he tried to maintain it and it looked funny as hell. I even called him out on it.

I push my lower jaw out so my front teeth line up with eachother, sometimes I get busy in school and forget :feelscry:

:feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Because clenchmaxxing just makes your jaw appear round as opposed to sharp and angular like that of a genetically squared jaw. It definitely looks strange and it’s not like you can maintain it the whole time. Although, male models are told to do this during shoots. I used to know a fashionmaxxed and hairmaxxed curry that used to do this and he tried to maintain it and it looked funny as hell. I even called him out on it.
Damn dude, did you call him out in front of other people or did you mention it to him privately?

Damn dude, did you call him out in front of other people or did you mention it to him privately?

Infront of others and we were all high. He kept denying it but he relaxed his jaw and then the others took notice when I pointed it out.

Infront of others and we were all high. He kept denying it but he relaxed his jaw and then the others took notice when I pointed it out.
thats pretty mean lmao

fuark I constantly do that when outside

i havent tried

No, but it does sound like a youngcel cope