Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else too autistic to chadfish?

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I have the means to do it and conceal my identity well enough, but I can't fucking imagine myself talking to a woman over text honestly, much less bluntly lying to/manipulating her. Anyone else feel this way?

I tried to ewhore but i was too autistic to hold a convo

I don't even know what program to use or how to set up an account

I don't even know what program to use or how to set up an account
I was considering using BlueStacks for tinder and textfree for texting. Never tried it, so I'm not quite sure how well it'd work.

You have to practice. It's like a game, the more you do it the easier it will get. Even an autist like catfishman can do it.

My biggest concern would be maintaining my anonymity

dunno, it gets boring sometimes and eventually, but it can be fun and a decent cope

Yeah, I don't have any good social skills so I'll fail at it.

I tried it. Talking to women is just way too fucking weird for me. Even though she thought I was a male model I still couldn't do it.
I can't believe some users are NT enough to set up dating profiles using their own name and pictures.

I tried it. Talking to women is just way too fucking weird for me. Even though she thought I was a male model I still couldn't do it.
I can't believe some users are NT enough to set up dating profiles using their own name and pictures.
Legit. I was completely confused to what I was supposed to say to keep the conversation going since I have no frame of reference of how to talk with females

No I can play it off good if I were to do it

Only high IQ individuals can do it properly
why do you even want to chadfish tho?

Its impossible since i will have to hide my garbage voice. My feminen voice is one of the worst things about me. i sound like 13 and many dumb pieces of shit thought i was a girl on the phone. there is really no hope for me.. how will i ever get pussy if my target is 18+ and i look and sound like 13..?? what kind of women will ever accept me? its sooo fucking over. i seen many girls i desire get taken by chad time and time again my life is really a bad joke
Only high IQ individuals can do it properly
why do you even want to chadfish tho?
1. learn how to speek to femoids
2. waste femoids time
3. enjoying being chad
4. testing if your personality is lacking aswell
5. getting nudes
and many more

Last edited:
Relax, you can be as autistic as you like with no consequences, you are still Chad, they will still want to have sex with you, even if you have a severe mental retardation. So just relax and set up a chadfish tinder.

Same, it seems a bit draining.

As an experiment maybe interesting. As a hobby, I mean, sure you are inconvenience people, but you are also having to chat with foids who will never fuck you. Mean as a cope can't blame anyone really, mean gotta cope...

You can't get on POF now without a phone number, so chadfishing is out of the question. I like to approachmax IRL, that is more fun but it takes a lot of bravery and inhib lowering to do.

me lmao its over

What is this "don't know how to talk to foids" shit? You're playing on Chad mode ffs.

"Hi Stacey, do you like WarHammer?"
"Not really, but it'd be cool if you could come over and show me your hammer."

"Hi Stacey, who's your favourite wrestler?"
"I don't know. Is Messi a wrestler? I've heard of him. You have an amazing jaw."

"Hi Stacey, can I put my pee pee in bumhole?"
"Haha, you're so funny. Let's do it."

You literally can't fail.

I used my chadfish to bully rather than lead on foids, to insult them for ever considering they had a chance with Chad.

I used my chadfish to bully rather than lead on foids, to insult them for ever considering they had a chance with Chad.

I've seen screenshots of those types of Chadfisher. It's amazing how much push and pull you can do.

"I'm just joking."

"I wasn't joking, you're a fat disgrace."

"Nah but seriously, I'd like to use your chin as a ball rest."

"Just joking, Rosie O'Donnell."

I don't understand the point of chadfishing.

I'm unlucky. I know, it won't end well for me. I will get caught somehow. So, I'm too afraid to try. :feelsbadman:

I'm unlucky. I know, it won't end well for me. I will get caught somehow. So, I'm too afraid to try. :feelsbadman:
Worst that can happen is that she finds out you're catfishing her and you get blocked, and you'd have to be pretty retarded for even that to happen.

Worst that can happen is that she finds out you're catfishing her and you get blocked, and you'd have to be pretty retarded for even that to happen.

It's over for retardcels.

Chad can say anything, so I didn't think it was possible to be too autistic. We're just too depressed to see how foids worship Chads to Chadfish.