Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else tired of this Trump WORSHIP among incels?

B

bcroger

Legend
I will vote for Trump, but this Trump worship among incels is both cringe and cope.

He was president for 4 years and we still had shitskins entering the country. 90% of immigrants during his term were non-European. Illegal crossings were where they are now roughly.

He's better than Harris, but he won't change that much. Both are owned by Jews and corporate interests. His daughter is a kike. Yeah, clearly VOTE for him, but worshipping him as if he is some king is both cringe and cope.

Last edited:
Trump is just the best bad option, that's all you can hope for. True far right politicians don't exist because they'll never get elected

He was already president. It's not like he was leaving his best material for his second term.
But worshiping anyone is cucked to bring that term back from 2016.

I don't see Trump worship at all here

2016 was fun but Trump proved to be just another Jew puppet.

IDK I worship no man. Anyone that rises to power is scum in one way or another. I would say only Rand and Ron Paul are actually for total agency death. Everyone else is either a nigger worshipper or kike ass kisser.

when will u niggas finally realize how little the US presidents actually have power...

send billions to israel (red) or send billions to israel (blue)

I don't see any incel worshipping Trump, in fact this forum almost makes me think that he's hated. Regardless of what you think, it's still a good first step for Burgerland and the other dozens of countries who follow their steps.

IMG 9650

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back