Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else tired from cringe make-money-online gurus ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★
Just saw this shitty post on twitta (you don't need to read it)

View: https://x.com/prodHackers/status/1823262939941327250

Uala GIF by NørdicWire

And I was like : " OUAW, GROUNDBREAKING NEWS ! Now I can use this absolute GOLDEN NUGGET, paradigm-shifting piece of wisdom to become RICH ! "

Of course not.

It's extremely vanilla. It's boring advice. But it reads "according to Alex Hormozi" so immediately the boring, used up mental masturbation is supposed to be valuable.

And of course the comments are filled OTHER make-money-online twitter accounts writing things like " inspiring " , " very true " , " book marked ".

Like really bro ? The dude is basically writing a whole essay to tell you that at first you'll think it's easy, then you'll realise it's hard, but if you push through you'll be successful (*this step is very unlikely to happen but he won't tell you that).

And he has to write that in the dorkiest way : "THE 5 STAGES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP"

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

Like STFU already. It's nothing new. It's nothing thought-provoking. It's way too many words to say way too little.

Anyway, what's your take on this BS ?

Last edited:
these air salesmen make easy money off of naive fools.

Bro do you want to succeed in life? I will show you the blockchain A.I finance stock market Bitcoin ethereum course. It starts at $500. Also all the things I'm going to show you are useless and I'm not making money in any of them which is why I'm scamming you

alex hormozi is some chad lite who never had a bad experience in his life
i remember him talking in an interview and said the same ol redpill talking points for blackpillers

buy my course bro

Hustlers university is back again?