Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else thought about hiring a surrogate?

T

TaxCel

Banned
-
Can't find a good potential life partner; don't think I will since good women don't really seem to exist. Besides with Hypergamy Women end up demanding and getting winning deals and well I don't want to take a significant loosing deals - definitely going to be a betabuck to someone who slept around with Chads while I suffered and built myself and my success alone and now wants a good stable guy as a husband. Definitely not one who wants a guy to provide for her since I am in all likelihood better with kids than her (I babysit and most would regard me see me as a nautral with the,) and have pretty good domestic skills myself. Not taking that much of a loosing deal - rather be alone.

Anyway since I really would like a family but can't find a quality woman despite being a quality man I figure I would hire a surrogate. That way I still have kids and can have a family despite not having a spouse. Rather do that than "ascend" with someone not worth being with

I dont think they allow that as a single man

If you think you would be a good father and financially able to provide, sure why not. No divorce raping, custody, etc.

I dont think they allow that as a single man

There are ways around it. Like it may be illeagal to hire one but you can "reimburse expenses". There are legit agencies that help single men

If you think you would be a good father and financially able to provide, sure why not. No divorce raping, custody, etc.

Yeah one of the biggest reasons I am going for that option

I don't want children, but if I did I would only consider that if the foid is a 6'4" Stacy with a Thanos jaw and hunter eyes so that my son will actually have a chance at life.

Why would I want to raise a kid who isn't mine on my own? :feelsjuice:

mostly thought about hiring your mom tbh

Thinking about it once I have more money saved up, given that I have full guardianship rights that the surrogate mother agrees to. Don't need to have sex even willing to do A.I. (Artificial Insemination).

I always wanted a Stargate!

I was surprised to see that actually there were surrogate partner (therapist) programs organized on some universities during the 80's and 90's. You had to pay for it, but at least people were aware that self determination and exercising free will isn't enough for some.