Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else thought about becoming a drug addict?

VST

VST

Banned
-
Honestly, their lives seem so much easier, their only worry is to get money for another fix of the drug they're addicted to.
Their lives are virtually stress free, they usually don't work and live off government money/dealing to buy drugs. 
They usually manage to easily get laid due to low inhibition and their lack of care for everything which girls find attractive for some reason.

>Rant section you can ignore this bit
They don't have to worry about their future because as long as they have money for drugs they'll be happy.
Honestly, I am starting to consider this more and more, all my druggie friends are slayers and are living stress-free lives whereas I am stressed the fuck out at work every day.
Even though I am anti-degeneracy, my views are starting to shift dramatically. Most successful people are utterly miserable (and I know some fucking IncelTears faggot is going to say "oh I have a 100k/year job and I am really happy") when everybody knows that sooner or later that effect is going to wear off when he realises how much of his late teens and early twenties he has wasted on trying to become a beta provider when his partner didn't put nearly as much effort into working and most likely just fucked drug addicts.
I do not care about "muh degeneracy" anymore, I just want to not be anxious anymore. Every fucking day I worry about my future because I know that is the only thing that I can use to compensate for the lack of a personality. (not even looks, I am literally average in every way, 5/10'ish looks, 5'11") It's shit and I fucking hate it, how can people think that this is a fulfilling life when druggies live carelessly and have fun everyday? 

Anyone else?

The life of a druggie is not easy at all, I think you're being extremely biased to see the other side of their story and that side is the REAL side. They live in constant agony, pain and misery, destroying every single relationship around them. Not only that but society does not carter toward them and most end up in jail or going rehab 32 times

takurak said:
The life of a druggie is not easy at all, I think you're being extremely biased to see the other side of their story and that side is the REAL side. They live in constant agony, pain and misery, destroying every single relationship around them. Not only that but society does not carter toward them and most end up in jail or going rehab 32 times

And yet literally all the druggie friends I know get laid on the regular and have massive social circles. Honestly, I'd rather ruin my future than suffer during what is supposed to be "the peak of my life" just so I might find a long term roast to tolerate me and use me for money when I grow old. I'm going to fucking kill myself eventually anyways so I might aswell have fun while I'm not dead.

VST said:
And yet literally all the druggie friends I know get laid on the regular and have massive social circles. Honestly, I'd rather ruin my future than suffer during what is supposed to be "the peak of my life" just so I might find a long term roast to tolerate me and use me for money when I grow old. I'm going to fucking kill myself eventually anyways so I might aswell have fun while I'm not dead.

Having fun is a must at the prime of life when all the other people are at it, but getting addicted is past fun

I think you should definitely be taking drugs in a party and getting high. But there is no fun in going to some corner injecting yourself and your 80lbs druggie friends with heroin only to be rotting on the pavement of the street.

the greatest feeling in the world is having sex while on meth.....apparently

ME ME ME.. Imagine being on meth all day, every minute and you're in your own world without any problems.. :c

IronMike said:
the greatest feeling in the world is having sex while on meth.....apparently

All of the worlds greatest feelings are a result of sex and/or drugs.

So I might aswell experience one of those things.

Do you really think that is ABSOLUTELY the ONLY thing they are worried about? lmao

Heroin is 'good', but destroys you. Drug habits are too expensive anyway. Although methadone tends to put you on disability, but you'd probably be hounded off of it eventually.

Lonelyvirgin said:
Do you really think that is ABSOLUTELY the ONLY thing they are worried about? lmao

Druggies don't think about their future, they always think short-term and their only short-term goals are to get drug money. So yeah, it is.

VST said:
Druggies don't think about their future, they always think short-term and their only short-term goals are to get drug money. So yeah, it is.

So what are they thinking after they have gotten their drugs? Their brains just magically stop working?

No, I've thought about making drugs to become rich but I'm too scared of jail.

Expensive shit though. But still, drugs > sex. Even with the most beautiful girl

I'm definitely a drug addict now. I'm completely fine with it though, I want to overdose peacefully already

Been using meth for about a month now. I do it on fridays after class so I can function for Monday

Never had a drug that didn’t make me feel worse than it made me feel good.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Been using meth for about a month now. I do it on fridays after class so I can function for Monday

Serious?

takurak said:

Ya. Helps me deal with my shit life and helps me studycel

CopeWithTheRope said:

Oh yeah! I had a roomate that did it for the same reason

He either studies hard or he plays COD for 12 hours straight and forgets to eat

CopeWithTheRope said:

I heard that with meth you can focus for days on end without sleeping or eating

IronMike said:
I heard that with meth you can focus for days on end without sleeping or eating

True. The first couple weekends I used I was tweaking the entire time. Now I'm kinda firguring out the dose I can take to not be wired the whole weekend, I started coming down Saturday night and now I feel okay. I can still eat on it buts it's easy to forget to.

CopeWithTheRope said:
True. The first couple weekends I used I was tweaking the entire time. Now I'm kinda firguring out the dose I can take to not be wired the whole weekend, I started coming down Saturday night and now I feel okay. I can still eat on it buts it's easy to forget to.

I heard its easy to get addicted...be careful with that shit man

I'm not into hard drugs, tbh.

Tried cocaine and molly once, wasn't my thing.

Rather smoke weed/eat edibles.

You probably have a very wrongly glorified perception of their lives and if you aren't succeeding socially and sexually now I don't see how drug addiction would possibly help in and of itself. Your drug addicted friends who are socially and sexually successful probably would be without drugs.

VST said:
Honestly, their lives seem so much easier, their only worry is to get money for another fix of the drug they're addicted to.
Their lives are virtually stress free, they usually don't work and live off government money/dealing to buy drugs. 
They usually manage to easily get laid due to low inhibition and their lack of care for everything which girls find attractive for some reason.

>Rant section you can ignore this bit
They don't have to worry about their future because as long as they have money for drugs they'll be happy.
Honestly, I am starting to consider this more and more, all my druggie friends are slayers and are living stress-free lives whereas I am stressed the fuck out at work every day.
Even though I am anti-degeneracy, my views are starting to shift dramatically. Most successful people are utterly miserable (and I know some fucking cucktears faggot is going to say "oh I have a 100k/year job and I am really happy") when everybody knows that sooner or later that effect is going to wear off when he realises how much of his late teens and early twenties he has wasted on trying to become a beta provider when his partner didn't put nearly as much effort into working and most likely just fucked drug addicts.
I do not care about "muh degeneracy" anymore, I just want to not be anxious anymore. Every fucking day I worry about my future because I know that is the only thing that I can use to compensate for the lack of a personality. (not even looks, I am literally average in every way, 5/10'ish looks, 5'11") It's shit and I fucking hate it, how can people think that this is a fulfilling life when druggies live carelessly and have fun everyday? 

Anyone else?

Fuck it. Let it all slide.

Weed said:
ME ME ME.. Imagine being on meth all day, every minute and you're in your own world without any problems.. :c

Drugs really are the best cope

Ive fucked with almost everything besides like molly and heroine and meth. Weed is the best cope IMO,doesnt kill you but still makes you feel a lil something.

Have you tried nicotine?

It gives you a noticeable dopamine boost.

I was going down the path of alcoholism. But it wasn't working at all. Was only making me feel bad.

drugs cost money

not_here_4_points said:
You probably have a very wrongly glorified perception of their lives and if you aren't succeeding socially and sexually now I don't see how drug addiction would possibly help in and of itself. Your drug addicted friends who are socially and sexually successful probably would be without drugs.
What a bluepilled comment made by a faggot. Drrugs help escape reality. what does an incel have to lose?

boyos xannax will fix your problems, just do it until you're braindead

never gonna stoop that low.

it must be so nice having such dopamine rushes as a druggie/criminal

im temped to heroincel

ropetomorrow said:
im temped to heroincel

Heroincelling must be comfy af. Just imagine dying whilst taking a drug that causes such an amazing high.

TheVman said:
What a bluepilled comment made by a faggot. Drrugs help escape reality. what does an incel have to lose?

Lol, hold a grudge much? There's always something to lose and further to go down in life. ALWAYS.

I had this "phase" that lasted like 2 weeks where I thought of becoming a hardcore pothead, and then doing meth or DMT or some shit. Then it went away. But it might come back.

If you were to ask me right now about my drug situation, I'd say "eh maybe weed every few weeks".

I'm a different man on different days. That's how it works.

I smoke weed everyday and drink alcohol almost every day. Does that make me a drug addict? If so, it doesnt solve the problem, but its a very good cope for me. Not a definitive one, for sure... but i dont want to live a lot of years anyway so i doont give a fuck.

meh, usually just makes your incelism worse in the long term
especially benzos