Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else thinks that blackops2cel’s compact midface does him huge favors?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
His compact midface, positive canthal tilt and small nose does him huge favors. If he somehow went through extreme looksmaxxing, he’d have an easier time than a long midfaced Incel. A midface lift only shortens midface by very few millimeters and the result is usually unnoticeable. Blackops2cel just needs some lefort action and fat grafts and he’s good to go (someone made a thread about him on the surgery 4chan board and from the results i’ve seen he has potential to be Chadlite)

CtbYVDb.jpg

Sparky said:
His long neck is just as bad as a long midface

If he makes it thicker, it won't look as long.

Sparky said:
I remember you said midface a cant be fixed but another user suggested a midface lift for me.

I have a compact midface but my close set eyes make it look longer than it is and therefore he suggested a midface lift so it doesn’t look so long.

How would that work?

Your midface looks normal sized and your eyes are barely close set. It's only a problem when the eyes are very close, yours are not. You just need more square and a tiny bit wider jaw, that's it.

If you saw my neck morph of you, a thicker neck would do wonders for you also. Thicker neck = makes jaw seem wider than it is.

Sparky said:
I saw it but it’s more about looking high IQ. I need to have a high IQ face for job interviews as I want to be a lawyer.

Fuck looking high IQ, you need to look more masc.

clark_kent.jpg

Does he look stupid?