Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else thinking Hitman maps are way too large/long ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I started recently playing again Hitman Absolute which i got for free a few years ago. In itself its a good game, but holy shit, the levels are way too long and the maps are way too large. You get detected way too easily, many areas are nearly impossible to go through because there are too many guards. The worst part is that you cant kill non targets without losing points, not even police or Military. At least in games like Sniper Elite 4 you can kill as many non targets as you want without getting punished, in Hitman i have to spend hours thinking how to pass certain areas without killing anyone.

I started recently playing again Hitman Absolute which i got for free a few years ago. In itself its a good game, but holy shit, the levels are way too long and the maps are way too large. You get detected way too easily, many areas are nearly impossible to go through because there are too many guards. The worst part is that you cant kill non targets without losing points, not even police or Military. At least in games like Sniper Elite 4 you can kill as many non targets as you want without getting punished, in Hitman i have to spend hours thinking how to pass certain areas without killing anyone.
mogs me for not sucking ass in stealth, only way I can even do stealth in any game is with sniper rifle.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I think I could do it.

mogs me for not sucking ass in stealth, only way I can even do stealth in any game is with sniper rifle.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Welp, depending on the level it can take some time for me until i finally manage to complete a level because the game doesnt have a proper map feature where you can see everything on the map. Also, like i said guards or other NPCs often get suspicious comically fast, even if in disguise.

Also Hitman isnt the type of stealth game where you can just snip everybody, thats more like Sniper Elite

Did you often play stealth games ? (PayDay excluded)
I have so yeah. If there is a stealth option in game I will always try that first.

Which other stealth games can you recommend ?
Kingdom Come deliverance although it's not primarily stealth. Can't think of any rn.

I never completed it tbh Hitman Absolution got a lot of shit for the reasons you said and for being way too linear. Some levels do feel like corridors while on the past games you had a big map and had to play on a smart way instead of just trial and error. Also in some games multiple ways to complete the missions.

silent assassin is the best of them all and the maps were just right

it's old tho

Absolution is not a Hitman game but a Splinter cell with 47 as main character.

Fuck man, agepilled once again.:feelsbadman:
it's over zoomers and alphageners are taking over the internet nobody remembers splinter cell or rayman anymore

Absolution is the least Hitman-y Hitman game IMO.

The first four Hitman games (Hitmen?) are where it's at.

Last edited: