Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else think white women are really ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Even the ones that aren't fat usually dress and act trashy.

Yes it's because they get tattoos and shit.

Yeah with white foids its either they are a nasty trashy bitch or a giga stacy. Theres very very few "average" white girls. Thats why theyre impossible to get. All white girls are either subhuman or gigastacies. Even the ones you think are average if you look closer at them and disregard your horniness you see that theyre actually exteemely subhuman. White foids are either all or nothing. Very few mid range ones
Its even so bad that peoppe think a white girl is hot just because she isnt morbidly obese jfl

take it easy on the copes bro

Not really, I would say they are probably the best looking compared to other ethnicities except noodlewhores ofc.

No but I was thinking the other day while scrolling pof how crazy it is that some are so hot while others are so damn ugly.

Not “ugly” but I def rank them lower compared to other races

Yes, all it takes is seeing white girls with makeup and then later without.

Once you add some extra weight, slovenly clothes, and tattoos I find them unpleasant to have to look at.

a foid has been forced to sit with me once, due to my vison unfortunately being closesighted i could perfectly see her face, it's the closest i've been to a foid (ever) around 50 cm

i could literally see she didn't wax her face hair from that moment i literally avoided the bitch like fire (like foids avoid me)

The most beautiful women I've ever seen were white. And no, I don't have a white woman fetish.

The vast majority of stacies are white, but on average a lot of them are ugly.

HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel size restricted

In my experience a lot of western european white women have manly looking faces. But most white women from anywhere have decent bodies, until they get fat like more than 3/4 of them do here in america.

All women are trashy though, I have met maybe 4 women in my entire life who weren't trashy

Not initially, but through their life choices and endless need for tatts and piercings god yes.

But that's most foids for ya.

Nah, just sounds like a cope. I used to make justifications for being permanently single, trying to convince myself that I don't want to be with anyone, that I don't want to be validated and desired, and that I can do just fine without. But this is all ingrained in us. You're just lying to yourself.

You'd turn 180 if one of those holes actually came out and wanted you.

Nah, just sounds like a cope. I used to make justifications for being permanently single, trying to convince myself that I don't want to be with anyone, that I don't want to be validated and desired, and that I can do just fine without. But this is all ingrained in us. You're just lying to yourself.

You'd turn 180 if one of those holes actually came out and wanted you.
Plus white women are the most sought after on this planet. After noodles they are even the least likley to be fat. Ofc most are trash but they are far less likley to be trash than for example African american women.

also you are larper, because you are 15. you still grow you have no idea where you will eventually end up. At this point you are just steaming off puberty frustrations.

Cope. White is the standard of beauty around the world. Thats why there are skin whitening businesses around the world

yeah they hit the wall much much earlier than other races

Plus white women are the most sought after on this planet. After noodles they are even the least likley to be fat. Ofc most are trash but they are far less likley to be trash than for example African american women.

also you are larper, because you are 15. you still grow you have no idea where you will eventually end up. At this point you are just steaming off puberty frustrations.
Really? With increasing female standards and the fact that girls have always found me ugly, I'm just going to grow a few inches and get a girl? What IT level advice is this. And this isn't "puberty frustrations" it's years of girls telling me I'm ugly and wanting nothing to do with me.
Cope. White is the standard of beauty around the world. Thats why there are skin whitening businesses around the world
I mean as they are now.

Last edited:
White women are highly overrated in their looks. Best looking women are typically Middle Eastern like Pakistani women

I won't agree with that statement, yes personally I don't find them sexually attractive, my oneitis of the last 2 years is a fat noodle, and ive only seen 1 legit white girl who was hotter, and who my friends would agree, so it's not just preference bias.

In terms of features and PSL without doubt the hottest are the true Aryans of Armenia, Persia, and the places that have a lot of their blood from migration, this is why the ceiling for foids is crazy high in places like Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, India, Egypt, while the average can be low due to prominence of native genes, and also shit lifestyle and diet.

Also remember whites in a proper country are more likely to have more mixing in them, the 'white girls' of LA, Miami, NYC, Toronto, London, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo are not really white at all, they're white passing but they mixed af and optimised af. The true whites if u remove them are plain Jane af.

Btw you will see this gap narrow, feminism has reached LATAM, middle East is becoming more clan/tribal based, India is becoming more focused on economic growth, and noodles are basically going through what USA did in 80s and 90s (take a drive through a restaurant street in Shanghai or GZ, and you can see first hand what muh Chinese consumer demand really is).

At the same time Miami, Sydney, NYC, California are becoming more mixed, on one hand inequality is increasing, which pushes the elite 'white' girls to focus more on their looks, as much feminist job don't pay for LV bags, but getting your 30 minute tan, lipo, and doing a few glute raises does, and also healthy culture is being pushed unilaterally, and as a result the cost has been driven down.

You will see noodles, Latinas, curries, sandwhores have the same issues that plagued white girls for last 20 years, meanwhile there will be more mixing and more elite tier white blooded girls due to economics, and they will be raising the bar. Mixing (in case of foids) only really benefits whites and curries, if a white or curry mixes the result is an upgrade, if a rice or sand mixes the result is a down grade, the resultant noodle loses her femininity, the resultant sand loses her sharpness of features. Curries get features contoured out, and get improvement in body (curry women have worst bodies) and whites get sharper features and tan (true whites have least remarkable features)

The good features in white people are far more pronounced in elite Latin and true aryan (Armenia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India) foids.

There are far fewer white goblins than noodle, rice, sand, but when u talk about best looking race, it is fair to talk about th ceiling as much as the average or the servers. Anglic foids and Anglic men have a far lower ceiling than Aryans or Latins.

The good features in white people are far more pronounced in elite Latin and true aryan (Armenia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India) foids.

There are far fewer white goblins than noodle, rice, sand, but when u talk about best looking race, it is fair to talk about th ceiling as much as the average or the servers. Anglic foids and Anglic men have a far lower ceiling than Aryans or Latins.
Thats true

Skin hue/health is a double edged sword for pale foids. What give them an edge over darker foids is also their biggest downfall aesthetically. They look bad to you cuzz a large percentage of them have bad skin after 22 years old. A 30 years white foid with youthful blemish free complexion like that of a 18 years old is like 1/1000000. I have seen pictures of a few and they usually live around the northern sun and use oil of olay religiously.

I want to have sex with one

Many of them, definitely. The ugliest are usually British/German.

Cope imo. They the best looking race for a female imo. But they hit the wall fucking fast and get old past 20

There are beautiful women of every race. But out of all of them, whites have the most generic crtl c crtl v women. I swear most of them look the same.

Not to mention they're all whores

There are beautiful women of every race. But out of all of them, whites have the most generic crtl c crtl v women. I swear most of them look the same.

Not to mention they're all whores
You think? Whites usually say this about Asian foids. Anyways whenever I see pretty white females I want to punch them in the face. I can't stand them.

whenever I see pretty white females I want to punch them in the face. I can't stand them.

Me too tbh. They put on an act of being ditzy and oblivious to everything and try to be the center of attention.. I cant stand them