Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else think we live in Hell?

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
That earth is actually hell? Think about it, beasts that claw and eat you, poisonous, millions of diseases. Death is around every corner. Eat or be eaten.

All humans want to consume you, consume any resources you have. Even your family and friends, they just want to consume the social interactions in order to feel good.

We have it the best, in the first world, yet we still suffer immensely. Nobody is happy everyone is depressed. The Devil rules this world, we work day and night for the Machine. Just imagine how it is in the third world..

apart from the tech, tribes live better

I wouldn't say so. If hell were anything like the fairy tales claim it to be, that'd seem a lot worse.

QuantumDummy said:
I wouldn't say so. If hell were anything like the fairy tales claim it to be, that'd seem a lot worse.

at least you would know you are in hell, here we are lead from carrot on a stick to carrot on another stick. Just baited all day. Being eternally tortured? you would eventually question why the fock you are there and leave that existence, your consciousness is stronger than anything. But this existence keeps baiting your consciousness, keeps making you attached and once you attach you are punished and tortured enough until you de-attach but then it baits you in again. I think that is worse.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
at least you would know you are in hell, here we are lead from carrot on a stick to carrot on another stick. Just baited all day. Being eternally tortured? you would eventually question why the fock you are there and leave that existence, your consciousness is stronger than anything. But this existence keeps baiting your consciousness, keeps making you attached and once you attach you are punished and tortured enough until you de-attach but then it baits you in again. I think that is worse.

I resonate with what you said.

nausea said:

yea they live better being raped by other tribes and kill by animals. Girls sold off into slavery, men being killed or tortured... child wars... cmon

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
nausea said:
yea they live better being raped by other tribes and kill by animals. Girls sold off into slavery, men being killed or tortured... child wars... cmon
stop believing in movies

QuantumDummy said:
I resonate with what you said.

because it is truth said time and time again by various religions.. buddhism, gnosticism... etc. Everyone knows it deep down... we must escape.

nausea said:
stop believing in movies

YOU stop believing in movies... you ever been to third world? That is the reality, the fantasy is the stupid romanticism of "tribes" and poor ppls. Also most 3rd world isnt wilderness tribes its poor slums. I would rather live in the wild than in slum 100% though.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
YOU stop believing in movies... you ever been to third world? That is the reality, the fantasy is the stupid romanticism of "tribes" and poor ppls. Also most 3rd world isnt wilderness tribes its poor slums. I would rather live in the wild than in slum 100% though.
you confuse tribes with third world

nausea said:

true I agree wilderness tribes have it better but girls are still retard bitches who cheat, I saw a documentary on a tribe and this tribewoman cheated on a dude with his brother lol. AWALT even tribewomyn.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
nausea said:
true I agree wilderness tribes have it better but girls are still retard bitches who cheat, I saw a documentary on a tribe and this tribewoman cheated on a dude with his brother lol. AWALT even tribewomyn.
will open a thread about

I was looking at a ton of gore last night, thinking about how artificial our hopes are. How they can be snuffed out into a heap of twisted metal.

I really have nothing to say in defense, it's just life maybe shouldn't be celebrated or treated as a gift.

The only thing that would begin to make it right would be some sort of everlasting paradise, but absent of that, this is a bad thing and we should take a second glance before signing others up for it.

We won't, though.

no coz it doesn't exist lool