Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over anyone else think life is really boring

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
even stuff that chad does seems boring to me

Not with orthodoxy in my life, Chico :feelsaww:

Life is more fun when I get high on dopamine

I would have a shit ton of fun if I was at least rich. I can't afford any hobbies

it does get meaningless and repetitive, yes

Boring if you're a wageslave with no real friends or money to buy entertaining copes with. Chad gets to experience something new every day with all the connections/relationships/resources he has, I don't know how fucking a new Stacy every day combined with all of the other things you could be doing would be boring if you changed it up. :feelsjuice:

what could u do that u cant do now?
literally anything. take piano classes, get a better pc, go on holidays to the mountains and go hiking for example, do literally any hobby that requires you to sign up for a club, get supplies for other hobbies i.e. drawing, skateboarding, playing an instrument, get my food in check for the gym (rn I only eat junk food because I literally can't afford anything else and I'm not gaining weight because I can't afford enough food to eat in a calorie surplus everyday), get better clothes than 2 pairs of h&m pants every 4 years when the old ones eventually fall apart. get a better phone/camera so I can actually take decent pictures. just to name a few

Boring if you're a wageslave with no real friends or money to buy entertaining copes with. Chad gets to experience something new every day with all the connections/relationships/resources he has, I don't know how fucking a new Stacy every day combined with all of the other things you could be doing would be boring if you changed it up. :feelsjuice:

literally anything. take piano classes, get a better pc, go on holidays to the mountains and go hiking for example, do literally any hobby that requires you to sign up for a club, get supplies for other hobbies i.e. drawing, skateboarding, playing an instrument, get my food in check for the gym (rn I only eat junk food because I literally can't afford anything else and I'm not gaining weight because I can't afford enough food to eat in a calorie surplus everyday), get better clothes than 2 pairs of h&m pants every 4 years when the old ones eventually fall apart. get a better phone/camera so I can actually take decent pictures. just to name a few
i can do a lot of those things and im still bored

Cannot wait for Mr Putin to bring up the nuke card or another natural disastercel punishes humanity. Seeing the world suffer is my most enjoyable cope. However, it is like a lottery which I don’t know when it will happen. I don’t have freedom to control its pacing unlike watching anime and playing videogame.

Cannot wait for Mr Putin to bring up the nuke card or another natural disastercel punishes humanity. Seeing the world suffer is my most enjoyable cope. However, it is like a lottery which I don’t know when it will happen. I don’t have freedom to control its pacing unlike watching anime and playing videogame.
that'll never happen

No satan for your face either
DC58AD56 AA33 49E0 A3B4 94F9005D84FE