Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else think it's ironic that Incel Idols like St. BlackOps2Cel (PBUH) and Hamlossus completely reject and in Hamalossus's case hate us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Seriously, even those most of us worship turn their back's on us and reject us as soon they discover their God-like status amongst us. We are THAT unwanted lol!

Seriously, even those most of us worship turn their back's on us and reject us as soon they discover their God-like status amongat us. We are THAT unwanted lol!
irony is common everywhere. rich people have less kids than poor fags yet can afford far more kids. Poor retards vote for politfcians who cut theri welfare then they brag about it. The most ugly trucels of em all browse IT rather than this site.

That had nothing to do with the thread lol
He's saying the ugliest people like ham and blackops don't accept the blackpill because they think the right faithful stacy is waiting for them someday after they moneymax or gymcel hard enough, like very poor people who vote republican, so they can get cucked by more laws and not receive any benefits, because they think they'll be one of the elites some day.

Last edited:
cause his life is pretty much over if he admitted to being a incel. BOcel is 100% a incel hes into anime and some shit being mid 20s

You better could worship me and find me lolis, but thats also not related to inceldom

St.blackops2cel is always with us , in our :heart:

Tbh they are right bec. people mock them all the time.

St.blackops2cel is always with us , in our :heart:
8F0C4CB4 061D 447F B27E 9BF7E1B93E3E
Screenshot 2018 11 03 06 16 53 1
Screenshot 2018 11 03 06 18 01 1

Screenshot 2018 11 03 06 23 19 1

We are not worthy, and we never were.

Screenshot 2018 11 03 06 18 58 1

Looks like he had fantasies about taking the Driving Licence Pill.

And these evil bitch foids that are making fun of him in the comments of this pic need to die horribly :woke::reeeeee::feelsree::banhammer:

St.Blackops2cel :heart: , He should be here.

Fuck those foids
Perhaps one day he will accept his true calling and lead us into Incelistan Paradise.

F3zw2xqwv3f11

Helping a poor, lost Currycel into the light.

If both of them made YouTube channels and embraced their meme status, it’s almost guaranteed that they both would ascend through statusmaxxing.

Every incel that makes a Youtube channel and gets a considerable following ends up getting a foid. Even Eggy, one of the weirdest looking guys and chubby, ascended through 4chan fame and still comments on getting nudes from chicks because of his fame.

If both of them made YouTube channels and embraced their meme status, it’s almost guaranteed that they both would ascend through statusmaxxing.

Every incel that makes a Youtube channel and gets a considerable following ends up getting a foid. Even Eggy, one of the weirdest looking guys and chubby, ascended through 4chan fame and still comments on getting nudes from chicks because of his fame.
Jfl at that time @itsogrecel added Hamlossus and he taunted him and Hamlossus got angry as fuck :feelskek: :forcedsmile:

Who s the megatruecel on the left?
I dunno? Even I think I mog him to be fair and that just does NOT happen lol. I think he's probably an actual Retardcel though.

I dunno? Even I think I mog him to be fair and that just does NOT happen lol. I think he's probably an actual Retardcel though.
Even st.blackops2cel looks pretty next to him tbh

fuark mfw legit wish I had tried talking to him ngl
What you done was perfect lol :feelskek: You could sense the seething self-loathing as well that deep down he knows that he's a destined Truecel. Fighting the tide is futile St. Hamcel :forcedsmile:

Some of the most physical repulsive and low value ppl are the most bluepilled. See inceltears.

@Weed tbh ngl ded srs buddy boyo (srs)

Accepting the truth can be hard, but i'm sure lord blackops2cel will eventually see the light and lead us to a new age of inceldom

Accepting the truth can be hard, but i'm sure lord blackops2cel will eventually see the light and lead us to a new age of inceldom
They never will. It's their natural instinct to be bluepilled otherwise they would've roped tbhthb nature tbh

The whole point is that being a incel is INVOLUNTARY and looks based. Being a incel is not a philosophy it is simply a unfortunate situation.