Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else think being male suck?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
  1. You either go nofap, and you go crazy, or you have to wank. If you wank too much you get depressed. femoid doesnt have to wank, not that much, cuz lower testosterone. and if they do, they dont get depressed. but TLDR they dont have to wank cause tinder.
  2. Male competition and social shaming is much higher level than femoid competition. majority of ur male friends will try to talk chit about you.
  3. Femoid doesnt have to work, can be wh0re or cam wh0re or sell her bath water. Even if shes just normal femoid, then she will take a small irrelevant job, fish a chad from tinder (with a house) and move to him, then take part time job or get pregnant. Femoids live financially on easy mode. She doesnt need car, house, muscles, friends, social status, good job, education, nothing. She will still move to Chad and bang him while u broom floors in grocery store and rot in parents basement.
  4. They often get to supervisor positions because theyre femoids, not because theyre better than men at work. JFL at that. Men work 300% more efficiently.
  5. Even though they are supervisors VERY OFTEN, they NEVER are the bosses. Thats because these companies were created by hard working men. And cuckery made these men promote women to supervisor positoons thats why every second tinder chick is supervisor.
  6. A loser male has social stigma of a loser. A loser woman has no social stigma. A whore woman has no social stigma. A whore woman is praised.
  7. Men cantput their well developed body on internet and instagram cuz it screams INSECUREEE and GAYYYY. But women can and then they are beauty.

8. ETC

Did you ever see a blackpilled person that would prefer being a male to being a female? Tutorial mode life is extremely comfortable as far as we can tell.

Did you ever see a blackpilled person that would prefer being a male to being a female? Tutorial mode life is extremely comfortable as far as we can tell.
yeah man. the worst is that only hope left is getting in shape and betabuxxin some ugly gold diggers

We're playing on ultra hardcore difficulty.

Impossible mode

No man. I'm fine being male for now . But hypothetically. I just want to transcend and become an asexual being to achieve true enlightenment. Not the religious/philosophical cope version

That's right. Even if you're chad you have to constantly meet the expectations of what females want you to act like.

Becky competition over Chad can actually be very intense and nasty, even worse than male mogging, because all Beckys are essentially the same and therefore have to go to greater lengths of brutality in order to distinguish themselves.

it sucks but i wouldnt give up being male to be a foid thats gay tbh

being me sucks ded srs

But being femoid is to be disgusting primitive creature. Do not want, unless lesb

1. You either go nofap, and you go crazy, or you have to wank. If you wank too much you get depressed. femoid doesnt have to wank, not that much, cuz lower testosterone. and if they do, they dont get depressed. but TLDR they dont have to wank cause tinder.
  2. Male competition and social shaming is much higher level than femoid competition. majority of ur male friends will try to talk chit about you.
  3. Femoid doesnt have to work, can be wh0re or cam wh0re or sell her bath water. Even if shes just normal femoid, then she will take a small irrelevant job, fish a chad from tinder (with a house) and move to him, then take part time job or get pregnant. Femoids live financially on easy mode. She doesnt need car, house, muscles, friends, social status, good job, education, nothing. She will still move to Chad and bang him while u broom floors in grocery store and rot in parents basement.
  4. They often get to supervisor positions because theyre femoids, not because theyre better than men at work. JFL at that. Men work 300% more efficiently.
  5. Even though they are supervisors VERY OFTEN, they NEVER are the bosses. Thats because these companies were created by hard working men. And cuckery made these men promote women to supervisor positoons thats why every second tinder chick is supervisor.
  6. A loser male has social stigma of a loser. A loser woman has no social stigma. A whore woman has no social stigma. A whore woman is praised.
  7. Men cantput their well developed body on internet and instagram cuz it screams INSECUREEE and GAYYYY. But women can and then they are beauty.

8. ETC
I was about to say I prefer being a chad but I’m not so sure, even amongst chads there’s competition, while women just sit back and wait for life comforts to come to them

I'd still take all the suffering of being a male over being a hole

I see no problem being a man if you are chad.

200% right on the supervisor thing, where i work the place has like 5 female supervisors for the bar side and 3 for the kitchen.

manager and boss are both male still tho lol

Men are built to kill each other and to rape. Not to receive orders from females and live ostracized

I wouldn't want to be retarded, so I don't want to be a woman. Women and retardation are kin.

I wish I was a female

Being s Chad todsy is the single greatest life you can live. Social media makes hooking up easy, and with Chad's good genes and high IQ, he's basically set for an economically stable life filled with women.