Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else tell people about their 2D fetish?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Some people in real life ask why I don't go pursue wahmen, I am always disappoint by them. Even among JBs, a pretty face is a rarity. I have told people in real life how I want 2D girl, they don't take me seriously. This is very serious matter, ugly face is very disgusting. If man only care about vagine without consideration for face, it is no different from bestiality.

AAuE7mC40yt4lfHg0Y0b-uo1nLRbR_Y7bmShkwCMiA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Get mogged wahmen

Based as fuck
2d>3d

Nobody knows i have waifus tbh

Nobody knows i have waifus tbh
Parrhesia is high IQ Greek virtue, to start waifu genetical engineering movement we need to convince people of superiority of 2D over 3D.

Parrhesia is high IQ Greek virtue, to start waifu genetical engineering movement we need to convince general population of superiority of 2D over 3D.
Yes bro, waifu is laifu

My former "best friend" followed phylosophy of "hole is hole"

they all know tbh

i don't have a 2d fetish

2d waifus are cute faithful and adorable, theres no reson to conceal this fact from normies or be ashamed about it.
wahmen on suicidewatch

@HidekiTojota thoughts?
6561C5ED 79FE 48E4 BED5 5C86B43CA1E3

I don't have a waifu, but even if i had i still would have no one to tell this to

Only people who know I fap to 2D females are my friends.

No. I'm not at that level yet but i hope to be soon