Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else succesfully or trying to moneymaxx?

Y

YME

Dopamine Addict
Not to ascend but to be able to afford to cope the rest of your life. Im talking about never leaving the house, only order stuff online

Yes. I'll still leave my house though.

No, I am the lowest of the low. I wageslave to survive. Having luxuries is alien concept to me. Multiply it by the fact that I have overprotective mother. So I don't really even buy my clothes by myself.

I don't know how it feels to acomplish something, to posess things, to plan something ahead, to want something expensive. I am pretty much living exclusively inside of my head and in virtual reality.

I am pathetic spiritlike entity, merely a human.

Living a very comfortable life, have pretty much everything I want, so yes. Only thing keeping me alive tbh.

Can't too poor

well im in college right now but im retarded so i couldnt do engineering or CS and picked business...
and im bascially failing so if i end up dropping out I will do learn a low IQ trade or just wageslave crazy hours until i overwork myself to enjoy some copes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back