Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else struggle to come up with the right words to say

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
do any of you guys lack verbal coherence and often stutter or say something that doesnt make any sense and end up embarrassing yourself/creating an awkward moment.

i feel so fucking angry all the time and i hate talking because i always fuck up what im trying to say and end up getting laughed at or made fun of for being autistic.

i suck at coming up with comebacks or good points so when someone says some shit to me i literaly dont know what to say back and end up looking like a pathetic faggot

ive never had a normal, non-autistic conversation with someone outside of discord/forums.

I don’t know how to talk to other people

I stutter like a son of a bitch

I only stutter wyen I get anxious

yeas, i probably have a very low verbal iq, maybe it's just a low iq trait in general. i often have situations irl where i know what i wanna say in an abstract way but i can't put it into words, and when i do, it's hard to not get lost in what i'm saying. even online i often rewrite a message 2-3 times or have to pause and look to think about how i'll continue it. there have been countless times that i wrote a longish post to respond to something but then just decided to scrap it because i couldn't find a way to phrase what i have in mind in a satisfactory way. it's very annoying but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Online and offline. DIS Y WE INKWELL!!!!!!

ALL THE TIME