Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else still has acne in their late 20s?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I’m 29 and can’t even remember the days when I had clear skin. Since middle school where I had my first breakout acne has basically turned my face into a disgusting pizza. From my early 20s on I don’t get large cystic acne anymore but there have always been several red inflammatory pimples every now and then. My skin genetic is so shit that even the few pimples stay there for weeks before turning into hyperpigmentations that last for months. The craters on my cheeks and temples left by teenage breakouts have made my face unpresentable.

I get an occasional breakout....nothing like what you encounter....but it is usually brought on by poor diet and/or excessive sweating.

Sometimes, although not as bad as in my early 20s

I’m 29 and can’t even remember the days when I had clear skin. Since middle school where I had my first breakout acne has basically turned my face into a disgusting pizza. From my early 20s on I don’t get large cystic acne anymore but there have always been several red inflammatory pimples every now and then. My skin genetic is so shit that even the few pimples stay there for weeks before turning into hyperpigmentations that last for months. The craters on my cheeks and temples left by teenage breakouts have made my face unpresentable.
Use accutane immediately for a year! I had acne forever and now it’s gone for good
I get an occasional breakout....nothing like what you encounter....but it is usually brought on by poor diet and/or excessive sweating.

My mother's 35, she has acne and wrinkles. :feelsbadman:

I'm 19 and I still got it. Will probably still have it when I'm 20