Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else starvemaxxing?

• Thread starter BodyFat10orRope
  • Start date
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Need to lose 10 kg (22 pounds) to live up to my own name. I weigh 90 kg right now. I was thinking of dieting but it feels too slow as always. I have done up to 7 days before.

Going to not eat till I'm lean. Sick of this 20% body fat grossness. Last ate yesterday.

Fast for a week, only drink water

yea i usually go 15h/day without eating anyway

How long have you been trying to hit 10% body fat? Since you registered, at least? If you'd been putting in moderate effort over all this time instead of yo-yo dieting, you'd have done it by now.

I've been stuffing myself with tasty food and copesnacks for months but I can still see my ribcage. It's over for leancels

How long have you been trying to hit 10% body fat? Since you registered, at least? If you'd been putting in moderate effort over all this time instead of yo-yo dieting, you'd have done it by now.

I was 82 kilos at one point but my physically intensive summer job ended and I gained some weight. Also I was lifting and eating more at one point. I also stopped caring for a while but now I'm disgusted with the bloat.

I did once. Two years ago i wighted 95kg, now i weight 74. I also completely stopped eating sweets.

No i am forced to eat rn :feelstrash: