Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else Sperg out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
There comes a time when I just sperg out when I just scream and cry. I do this often. Does anything similar happen to you?

I just do pushups when I have to dissipate my excess autist rage

I just do pushups when I have to dissipate my excess autist rage
Atleast something productive. I just scream and cry. And throw things. Any reason why I do this?

Atleast something productive. I just scream and cry. And throw things. Any reason why I do this?
Bc you are righteously indignified at the horrifying soyciety that holds us fellow autist incels back

are you still in the rage part, brocel?

Sometimes I laugh

No, calm right now.
I meant in the blackpill acknowledgement. There is a rage part that is basically: "I can't believe this fucking clown world is like this and my life is this uber shit".

During my early blackpill years aka my cringe phase I cried and raged a lot, now everything just seems so numb and unimportant to me
Sometimes I laugh
this still happens sometimes though

Back in college I use to sit alone on the benches and break down crying. It wasn't loud bawling or anything just tears down my face. :feelsbadman:

During my early blackpill years aka my cringe phase I cried and raged a lot, now everything just seems so numb and unimportant to me

this still happens sometimes though
Blackpill is a hard pill to swallow, nothing cringe about that, it is an acceptable reaction to that.
Back in college I use to sit alone on the benches and break down crying. It wasn't loud bawling or anything just tears down my face. :feelsbadman:
I do that now, I just cry in my bed then go to sleep.

Sometimes in the shower I will let out my emotions in some sort of avante garde performance. It's similar to elliot hulse

Sometimes in the shower I will let out my emotions in some sort of avante garde performance. It's similar to elliot hulse
Who's that?

Sometimes mostly when I'm already angry or stressed out, certain things will push me and I'll start yelling and/or starting punching myself

Sometimes mostly when I'm already angry or stressed out, certain things will push me and I'll start yelling and/or starting punching myself
:cryfeels:

There comes a time when I just sperg out when I just scream and cry. I do this often. Does anything similar happen to you?
Yes. Mostly because I repress all my feelings in since no one listens to me or the truth