Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else sometimes is so depressed that you feel physically sick?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Even though you're not actually ill but you feel like you will collapse if a little kid punched you and you have almost no energy at all

i can barely walk up the stairs to my house most of the time. There is no motivation in me left.

Yes mental and physical pain are connected.

Yes man. This last week has been particularly bad for me with negative thoughts, wisdom teeth pain and severe lack of sleep. Also have to wageslave every day through it all.

Yes, stress is literally proven to cause holes in your brain

My anxiety sometimes make me feel like im burning and that im going to blow up. Not a nice feeling.

My anxiety sometimes make me feel like im burning and that im going to blow up. Not a nice feeling.
panic attacks are the worst.

Everyday at this point. That is why going to the gym, and jogging are my copes.

Even though you're not actually ill but you feel like you will collapse if a little kid punched you and you have almost no energy at all
For me this feeling is more like a calm and if a strong breeze blew I would just fade away, when you are lying on your bed at night and that feeling kicks in you feel as if you could die at that moment and everything would be alright, you'd just peacefully fade out of existence in your sleep and never have to worry again

For me this feeling is more like a calm and if a strong breeze blew I would just fade away, when you are lying on your bed at night and that feeling kicks in you feel as if you could die at that moment and everything would be alright, you'd just peacefully fade out of existence in your sleep and never have to worry again
Speaking about death, while i do really want to die there's still this lingering idea in my mind that's telling me to keep living so that i can witness the collapse of society and normshits and whores (all women) suffering brutally. It's most likely my survival instincts playing tricks on me to keep me alive, but looking at the current situation this possibility isn't that far off

Speaking about death, while i do really want to die there's still this lingering idea in my mind that's telling me to keep living so that i can witness the collapse of society and normshits and whores (all women) suffering brutally. It's most likely my survival instincts playing tricks on me to keep me alive, but looking at the current situation this possibility isn't that far off
I don't see any collapse happening at all unless something as extreme as COVID happens, but it has to be more effective

TBH I was disappointed in COVID 19, it kind of let me down lol, I had such high hopes

It would have been so fucking amazing to be an incel who got to witness the "the final days of humanity"

Everyone else around us would be sad, depressed and panicked, but this time around we would be the ones happy and smug

As for wanting to live, the only reason I want to live right now is the possibility of a life in which I genuinely want to live, that's the life I'm working towards right now

In my mind, my life hasn't really started yet, I'm waiting to start my actual life, right now I'm not living, I'm just existing

Last edited:
I don't see any collapse happening at all unless something as extreme as COVID happens, but it has to be more effective

TBH I was disappointed in COVID 19, it kind of let me down lol, I had such high hopes

I would have been so fucking amazing to be an incel who got to witness the "the final days of humanity"

Everyone else around us would be sad, depressed and panicked, but this time around we would be the ones happy and smug

As for wanting to live, the only reason I want to live right now is the possibility of a life in which I genuinely want to live, that's the life I'm working towards right now

In my mind, my life hasn't really started yet, I'm waiting to start my actual life, right now I'm not living, I'm just existing
Yeah imagine a fullblown collapse without laws and guerrilla groups killing and raping randomly with nothing to stop them. As an incel with nothing to lose you can basically rape and go ER as much as you'd like simply by joining any of those groups and literally no one would stop you since everyone would be concerned about their own survival. What's better is that the modern human, especially in the first world, would get brutalized in such situation because modern life has turned everyone extremely weak and dependent on the system to protect their ass

Most people nowadays wouldn't stand chance at all if a collapse really happened, which makes it all the better for an incel with nothing to lose

Yeah imagine a fullblown collapse without laws and guerrilla groups killing and raping randomly with nothing to stop them. As an incel with nothing to lose you can basically rape and go ER as much as you'd like simply by joining any of those groups and literally no one would stop you since everyone would be concerned about their own survival. What's better is that the modern human, especially in the first world, would get brutalized in such situation because modern life has turned everyone extremely weak and dependent on the system to protect their ass

Most people nowadays wouldn't stand chance at all if a collapse really happened, which makes it all the better for an incel with nothing to lose
I would really like to see what all these celebrities and tech millionaires would do then, they better all have bunkers to hide in

Mark Zuckerberg would be the first to be taken out lol, I think he might be the most hated of the group I'm talking about

Jeff Bezos own workers would be the ones that killed him :feelskek:

I would really like to see what all these celebrities and tech millionaires would do then, they better all have bunkers to hide in
They would get killed and raped first since they're easily recognized and i'm sure having millions of fans will surely guarantee some people obsessed with you to the point of having wet dreams about killing or raping you. Their money would be worth as much as toilet papers as well unless they own something that doesn't depreciate like gold. They'd basically be as privileged as a homeless bum if a collapse happened plus having people out to fuck them over with no way to protect themselves, they would surely suffer the more brutal fate of all

Mark Zuckerberg would be the first to be taken out lol, I think he might be the most hated of the group I'm talking about

Jeff Bezos own workers would be the ones that killed him
Yeah lmao Jeff Bezos would literally get anal fucked by his gay employees in the middle of the street for all the shit he's done. Mark would most likely get killed as soon as possible by his jungle gook wife so that she can take what he has left and fuck off before she gets raped and killed herself

Constantly!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Depression dictates my life at this point in time
:feels::feels::feels:

Of course, every fucking day,I can’t even walk properly because of depression and low status, and cuz I’m ugly as hell and don’t have anyone
i can barely walk up the stairs to my house most of the time. There is no motivation in me left.
Me too