Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else sick of this cringelord?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afyB7CN-yD8&t=686s

is this our spokesman? this cringe volcel? he goes on in this video about how deathnics have an advantage over white men in dating, he can't honestly believe that, I'm white but that is just pure delusion. He is just some aspie nazi.

He lost a lot of weight and kind of looks like HTN white guy now, but he is still short so it brings him down a lot, the whitepill is that roughly 90% of people who lose a lot of weight fast regain all of it.

This guy losing his virginity confirms JBW. Alot of deathnics here mog him.

i mean hes not an incel but a looksfag user

i also cringe everytime he goes on his "traditional conversatism" rants

nigga is clearly milking his famecow into oblivion at this point as a last attempt 2 statusmaax

ur kinda cringe @BrendioEEE
Is it always that a non-incel or a actor

When normies think of incel they think of this faggot

he even said.. unironically.. that deathnics are advantaged over whites in the video when it comes to dating. I had to pause in disbelief. this is your brain on alt right copes.

When normies think of incel they think of this faggot
it confirms all their misconceptions tbh. Just some lazy fat racist white guy who's personality is unironically his biggest issue. Being an incel is about the reality of genetics.

it confirms all their misconceptions tbh. Just some lazy fat racist white guy who's personality is unironically his biggest issue. Being an incel is
People in the comments are saying strawmans such a incels will only date virgin trad wife. It makes sense why this guy is public image of inceldom since inhibition is correlated with basedness.

i mean hes not an incel but a looksfag user

i also cringe everytime he goes on his "traditional conversatism" rants

nigga is clearly milking his famecow into oblivion at this point as a last attempt 2 statusmaax

ur kinda cringe @BrendioEEE
Where does this guy live. Imma go over there and break his shins for being tall. :feelsjuice:
The deathnics still virgin and ugly as fuck?

Not only he's not ugly, but also the topics that he talked about were truly retarded. if we had to have a spokerperson it should be FACEandLMS or Wheat waffles, a lot of high IQ individuals who make their cases with plenty of information and plenty of preparation. but yeah lets just have this idiot on, he's an incel so it counts right? :feelsseriously:

Not only he's not ugly, but also the topics that he talked about were truly retarded. if we had to have a spokerperson it should be FACEandLMS or Wheat waffles, a lot of high IQ individuals who make their cases with plenty of information and plenty of preparation. but yeah lets just have this idiot on, he's an incel so it counts right? :feelsseriously:
Do you honestly think that anti-incel types want good arguments from us being broadcasted out there?

Do you honestly think that anti-incel types want good arguments from us being broadcasted out there?
Not at all, its clear they dont give a damn. they just want to paint incels as terrorist and bad people in general, just lazy journalism. at least there's some content creators who actually take the time to learn about us and make good points

Hell even if they took some good blackpill content creators, they will shumm them off and not let them make their points. its sad really but that's the world we live in

"I regret losing my virginity." :soy:

I know about his significant weight loss but is he still an incel? Any confirmation that he’s received non-paid real voluntarily sex from a foid?

is this our spokesman? this cringe volcel? he goes on in this video about how deathnics have an advantage over white men in dating, he can't honestly believe that, I'm white but that is just pure delusion. He is just some aspie nazi.

He lost a lot of weight and kind of looks like HTN white guy now, but he is still short so it brings him down a lot, the whitepill is that roughly 90% of people who lose a lot of weight fast regain all of it.

Mogs me

i remember when he "tried to hang himself" with a dog leash in the forest.

Anyone know how tall he is?

yeah bro i regret fucking 24 girls too i wish i was virgin teehee

Yes he is a turboFaggot and a bitch and he needs to kill himself :dab:

@BrendioEEE kys Faggot

Where does this guy live. Imma go over there and break his shins for being tall. :feelsjuice:
Dude he’s 5’5 jfl, but a total attention whore. He lives in LA, go introduce Lucille to him. :feelshaha::society:

@BrendioEEE is a tranny who sucks the media’s dick for *this* much attention. “Look at me mom I’m famous XDDDDD”

Cunts making money off being an "Incel" (he's clearly not) stop giving him attention.

If they did an interview with a user here I would honestly pay to see it.

Dude he’s 5’5 jfl, but a total attention whore. He lives in LA, go introduce Lucille to him. :feelshaha::society:

@BrendioEEE is a tranny who sucks the media’s dick for *this* much attention. “Look at me mom I’m famous XDDDDD”
I don't care he have sex I will break his balls for real. Nigger won't reproduce and I will be the executioner

I don't care he have sex I will break his balls for real. Nigger won't reproduce and I will be the executioner
Jfl, if you watch one of his interviews he acts like he’s the smartest person on earth. Even though he literally calls himself an “incel” which Is retarded

He looks like some slightly overweight bluepill faggot. Didn't watch either. :feelsmage:

Is it always that a non-incel or a actor
this is by design. nobody wants to see the real incels. how do you market something. in order to do so the thing or the product must look good or have some storyline /utility.
How do you tell people about inceldom, to the same people who created it. doesn't work like that. and what do you say to them, that your genes fucked up and people don't want you. its over man.