Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else seen foids laugh at them IRL for just existing?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
Was at subway with me and my buddy and a group of foids pointed at us and laughed for seemingly no reason.
This is one of many experiences.
It pains me so much when I think about them.

:chad: Trait. Foids never pay attention to me

I barely leave the house except @ night to nightwalk to the grocery store, I have had hookers laugh at me outside their whore bars in thailand tho.

on my first day of bachelor
I remember I had no friends, so I stayed near the entrance with my backpack, some bitches approached me, one of them asked me: are we leaving?
and they all started laughing, then they left without saying anything, just laughing

I was a bit disturbed, after I left school for two years due to bullying, and when I went back to school the first thing I experienced was that, it destroyed my mind :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, I've been laughed at a lot by women in public. First time it happened to me was on my shitty holiday in Orlando, where a group of school girl faggot motherfucking whores laughed at me (I was with my parents). I hope they got murdered and had their brains and guts plastered over their school walls IRL, because everyone knows that their sociopathy doesn't just end with me.

Also got laughed at by whores at my school many many times, just generally infantilized or emasculated for whatever reason, so that they can make sure I don't fucking have any fun or respect. Fuck every single stupid fucking whore cunt. Threads like this piss me off more. I don't even care about having sex tbh, it is what it is. But when I am being laughed at, and mocked for something out of my control, that's when I lose any sympathy or respect for whores, they all think the same way, so why does it matter? In the defence of women, this isn't a behaviour that is exclusive to them, males, especially pikeys do it, but not to the extent that most women do.

I don't know who I hurt or pissed off in a past life, but this one is horrendous. I would do fucking anything to just be a normal 6/10 5'10ft normie piece of shit with decent FWHR and no underbite, but NOOOOO I got to inhabit this fucking subhuman vessel for the next 60+ years. Fuck God or whoever made this shit, fuck it all. :feelsrope:

Last edited: