Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else seen foids bullying other foids?

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I’ve seen it a few times

Foids do it in more sneaky ways, and bully the girl by spreading rumours, talking behind their back, and excluding them. Their way of bullying is so evil and it fucks with your mind

It's nothing compared to the way foids bully incels.

Foids are Foids biggest haters.

Well , one of the most obvious examples for mass media discrimination between foids and foids would be shows like "Americas next top model". Those shows are perfect for the modern "feminist" women to drop all pretenses to mock other foids.

A perfect example is the current german version of "topmodel". The series presents itself as the most progressive seasons of all. Included is a semi "ugly" foid called "Viola".

The funny thing is, that "Viola" is still taller and slimmer as 90% of german women. I would rather fuck her than a 2/10 landwhale.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXzKmVT11pA

Last edited:
I don't think that happens anymore. all holes support all holes in chadmaxxing and shitting on subhumans :feelskek: even obese ones. back in my day obese holes were ostracized at least :feelsUgh: nowadays everyone is beautiful and chad only :owo: if a hole was bullied she might be more willing to accept incel penis but that doesn't happen anymore so it's over :owo:

I once saw a girl slice open another girls stomach and drink the blood that came out like it was some koolaid. They were both hot 18-19 year old sluts with tight bodies, although the girl who had her stomach sliced open wasnt so tight afterwards I guess.

When I was in middle school, these groups of black foids would literally be beefing for a month, and then the following month become friends again. And then the next month they would be beefing again. And the cycle repeated. I knew then that women were fucking dumb, just didn’t know how to articulately explain it.

I don't think that happens anymore. all holes support all holes in chadmaxxing and shitting on subhumans :feelskek: even obese ones. back in my day obese holes were ostracized at least :feelsUgh: nowadays everyone is beautiful and chad only :owo: if a hole was bullied she might be more willing to accept incel penis but that doesn't happen anymore so it's over :owo:

I once saw a girl slice open another girls stomach and drink the blood that came out like it was some koolaid. They were both hot 18-19 year old sluts with tight bodies, although the girl who had her stomach sliced open wasnt so tight afterwards I guess.
What? :whatfeels: where do you live

I’ve seen it a few times

Foids do it in more sneaky ways, and bully the girl by spreading rumours, talking behind their back, and excluding them. Their way of bullying is so evil and it fucks with your mind
Yeah but there's no lasting effect since chad dick saves the day and makes everything alright for them :lasereyes:

Grey nigger, you read my mind, I was going to make a post like this.

All the guys at my job get along great - the foids are starting to turn on one another. A foid accused another foid of flirting with the same men she flirts with at work... :feelsclown:
Well , one of the most obvious examples for mass media discrimination between foids and foids would be shows like "Americas next top model". Those shows are perfect for the modern "feminist" women to drop all pretenses to mock other foids.

A perfect example is the current german version of "topmodel". The series presents itself as the most progressive seasons of all. Included is a semi "ugly" foid called "Viola".

The funny thing is, that "Viola" is still taller and slimmer as 90% of german women. I would rather fuck her than a 2/10 landwhale.

The foid in the thumbnail would reject me.

Wished that foid on foid bullying happened more often.

Where do you live?

It's nothing compared to the way foids bully incels.
This. But also it’s so hot when it happens. I’ve seen a few Asian webms where these foids slap up another foidlet, dunno why it’s so satisfying

Attachments

• 474413CA-1728-4E0C-B8B7-E3035791D218.jpeg
    474413CA-1728-4E0C-B8B7-E3035791D218.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
Yah i've seen a girl bullied by other girls and boys, there was this foid who got teased relentlessly in middle school like called ugly and a monster by the boys in the class.I think she might be still a virgin actually im not sure though

es ist vorbei