Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else scared of their parents dying?

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I seriously cannot even fathom to think to about it for more than a minute it causes me to cry, my parents dying would mean everything I have is gone and can never be taken aback.

I already can’t cope with loneliness and they’re the only thing in this world that helps, with them gone I would kms.

been there done that

once they die i will just self delete

I seriously cannot even fathom to think to about it for more than a minute it causes me to cry,
one day it will come and you wont be able to do anything against it

the day my parents died i started being depressed and not caring about anything in life anymore

i suppose but thats inevtable

the day my parents died i started being depressed and not caring about anything in life anymore
I’m so sorry for your loss, I don’t think I would handle it well, that sounds like the worst fate to man, worse than a prison sentencing. That’s terrible…

I seriously cannot even fathom to think to about it for more than a minute it causes me to cry, my parents dying would mean everything I have is gone and can never be taken aback.

I already can’t cope with loneliness and they’re the only thing in this world that helps, with them gone I would kms.
If my mother dies, I want to die too. I won't be able to survive without her. Even as a child I told her if she died then I would go too.

I’m so sorry for your loss, I don’t think I would handle it well, that sounds like the worst fate to man, worse than a prison sentencing. That’s terrible…
appreciate your parents and let them know you love m'

No I never gave a shit about my parents but my 80 year old grandma yeah, my grandma and grandfather were the only people that cared about me and when they pass I have no reason to suck air in lung

open up your profile

i wanna post a cyraxx screenshot on that bitch
it's because this website allows infiltrators to spy and dox users, i was pretty open but now i won't be, post Cyraxx on sewers)

Yes, I don't know what I'd do without them. They've been with me since the literal beginning. I can't even imagine life without them.

My parents hate me and feeling mutual

I think everyone who loves their parents has this fear.

my dad died less than 2 years ago, it was severely traumatic and I think about him everyday

I will have no one in life when that happens.

Nope . Just mean less chores to do and more time to clean my Goldfish tank

I don't have any words to say and don't have any opinion

Yes, i will be completely alone once they die.

Once my parents perish, i'll immediatly commit suicide, because besides them there's nothing holding me back

Yes, after they go I’ll have nothing left. I’m just a shit stain on this planet

Nah, fuck them niggas. I hope thry die every day :lul: