Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else remember this Hermitcel that went ER on his workmates when the IRS started garnishing his salary for unpaid back taxes?

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Michael McDermott

A.K.A.: "The Dot Com Killer" - "Mucko"
Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge - Claimed he had "Travelled back in time and killed Hitler and the last 6 Nazis"
Number of victims: 7
Date of murders: December 26, 2000
Date of arrest: Same day
Date of birth: September 4, 1958
Victims profile: Janice Haggerty, 46 / Jennifer Bragg Capobianco, 29 / Cheryl Troy, 50 / Rose Manfredi, 48 / Louis Javelle, 58 / Paul Marceau, 36 / Craig Wood, 29 (co-workers)
Method of murder: Shooting (AK-47 variant, 12-gauge shotgun, and .32 caliber pistol)
Status: Sentenced to seven consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole in 2002
Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
commonwealt vs. michael mcdermott
word_icon1.gif
The Wakefield massacre occurred on Tuesday, December 26, 2000, at the Edgewater Technology in Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States, during which the gunman, Michael "Mucko" McDermott, an application support employee, shot and killed seven co-workers.
He was found by police sitting calmly and stated that he didn't speak German. At trial, he stated that he was born without a soul and that God had allowed him to earn a soul by traveling back in time to kill Nazis. However, the prosecution asserted that the killings were motivated by his employer's garnishing of his wages to the IRS, to pay back taxes.
The weapons he used were an AK-47 variant, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .32 caliber pistol. He fired off a total of 37 rounds, shooting his victims in the back of the head repeatedly.
He was found guilty of seven counts of first degree murder and sentenced to seven consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.
In the court session following the crimes, McDermott claimed he had "Travelled back in time and killed Hitler and the last 6 Nazis."
In 2008 this case was studied on the psychology programme Most Evil.
Fatalities
  • Janice Haggerty, 46, office manager
  • Jennifer Bragg Capobianco, 29, marketing and a mother
  • Cheryl Troy, 50, vice president of human resources
  • Rose Manfredi, 48, accountant in payroll department
  • Louis Javelle, 58, director of consulting and a father of four
  • Paul Marceau, 36, development technician and avid spinner
  • Craig Wood, 29, human resources

Michael McDermott
Chalk this one to the IRS. On December 26, 2000, a Massachussets software tester allegedly gunned down seven co-workers at their Internet consulting company because he may have been upset by a request by the IRS to garnisheed his wages to pay back taxes.
Michael McDermott, 42, wielding a semiautomatic rifle, a shotgun and a pistol, made his way through the offices of Edgewater Technology, leaving in his wake a trail of spent shotgun shells, bullet casings, and the bodies of four women and three men with whom he worked.
"Everything appears to be targeted at the individuals, rather than indiscriminate spraying of gunfire," said Middlesex County District Attorney Martha Coakley. "The victims were at their work stations... The whole thing took between five and 10 minutes."
Two people were killed in the reception area, three others in the hallway, and the last two in the accounting office. To get to the last two victims McDermott blew open the door of the accounting office by shooting the lock out with a shotgun blast. Police found McDermott sitting silently in the reception area, with his weapons within reach and a tote bag filled with ammo. Police officers wrestled the 6-foot-2, 300-pound suspect to the ground and arrested him without gunfire. Co-workers and neighbors described the former U.S. Navy submarine electrician as quiet, surly, quirky and very private.
In a statement, the company said McDermott's actions "apparently stem from occurrences in his personal life." Coakley said McDermott did not have a permit for any of the weapons he was carrying nor did he have a prior criminal record. The victims were identified as Jennifer Bragg-Capobianco; Janice Hagerty, a receptionist; Louis Javelle; Rose Manfredi, 49, an accountant; Paul Marceau; Cheryl Troy, who was the human resources director; and Craig Wood, 29, of Haverhill.
The Internet consulting firm, Edgewater, employs approximately 240 people in Massachusetts, said John Cooley, director of investor relations. The company is in the process of moving its headquarters from Fayetteville, Arkansas, to Wakefield, about 10 miles north of downtown Boston. . The company also has offices in Alabama, Arkansas, Minnesota and New Hampshire.
While searching his home police found computer equipment, a will, gun cases and ammunition, several "Dungeon and Dragons" books, a passport, blasting caps, bomb-making literature and three gallons of liquid nitric acid, a substance used in the manufacture nitroglycerin. In his work locker they found a semiautomatic rifle with a sniper scope, computer equipment, and more live ammunition. In his car they found an envelope containing a letter from the IRS with the levy information. Perhaps indicating his mental state leading to the rampage,
McDermott quoted on his answering machine a chroniclly depressed android from the "Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy": "Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and what does it have me doing? Reduced to answering the phones. Phones. Oh, how I hate the phones. They're so depressing."
During his arraignment Mcdermott pleaded not guilty to seven counts of murder. His lawyer also noted that he had been under psychiatric care and needed to take medication. His elderly parents attended the court hearing and commented through their lawyer that they were "devastated" by the massacre.
According to prosecutors McDermott had been stockpiling weapons and ammunition before his workplace rampage and had practicing firing in the woods near his home. He allegedly brought the ammunition and weapons to his workplace on Christmas night, then returned the next morning and gunned down his co-workers, one of them after she greeted him with "Good morning."
McDermott's defense attorney, Kevin Reddington, said, "I just think the indictments speak volumes," signaling that he may pursue an insanity defense.
On October 31, McDermott moved out of his apartment in South Weymouth after failing to pay his rent, leaving the residence in a shabby state and owing the owner $1,720. He moved into an apartment in Haverhill[2] 30 miles north of Wakefield. The landlord, Saburo Imura, said he had to completely renovate the apartment after McDermott vacated it due to a broken dishwasher, holes in the walls, a torn carpet, and the remnants of a flood. Kevin Forzese, who lived upstairs from McDermott in Haverhill, said he had mentioned that he collected antique guns "but kept quiet and never talked about the company".

Bruce Joy, who served with McDermott on the Narwhal, said McDermott was a decent enough comrade, but that he "could lash out" sometimes if he felt insulted or slighted "in ways that might really shock you". "He once cut my leg with a knife," Joy said. "I don't think he meant to get so close and he was apologetic. It wasn't intentional but it's the kind of thing a person does without thinking. Just one of those screwy things that said something about his character."

The second of Richard and Rosemary Martinez's four children, McDermott exchanged his Hispanic surname for a slight variation on his middle one (McDermod) in 1980, four years after he joined the Navy. He served on the nuclear submarine U.S.S. Narwhal, an assignment that required rigorous psychological screening. However, says Bruce Joy, one of his crewmates, "when somebody violated his personal space and got too close to him he responded by sneezing directly in the guy's face."

Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 19 34 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 19 17 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 19 01 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 18 43 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 18 17 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 16 46 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 16 38 1
Screenshot 2019 08 30 22 16 25 1

He looks like Stanley Kubrick

never heard of him tbh

never heard of him tbh
Think it was like nearly 20 years, right after Christmas. I've always remebered him as when it happened the papers described him as a "Hulking loner who spent his free time playing Dungeons and Dragons or on his computer", and my my whole family straight away looked over at me, as they were all over for Christmas. Like yeah, I'm an ugly loner and I play Dungeons and Dragons, and I spend alot of time on my PC so naturally I'm gonna grow up and emulate this guy.

Families eh? :rolleyes::feelskek:

dont go mucko

Keep necroing for me ma nigga

Killed hitler and the last 6 nazis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brain the size of a planet and here i am posting on Incels.co. Incels.co. How i hate being an Incel... It's so depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back