Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else relate to TV characters?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Lost everything recently. Some of you guys may know what happened. I have nothing left. Unemployment denied me. My dad screamed at me when he visited. All I feel is anger and emptiness.

I know the cow steroids and being on trenbolone amplifies everything I feel, but I almost feel like it’s how I’ve felt all along.

I don’t watch TV but I like watching short 10 minute clips of scenes from TV shows. TLDR: For example one character from the walking dead Shane Walsh, he was once a cop (what I’ve wanted to be) but he has no one, everyone is against him, and no one understands him. He’s alone.

I’ve only rarely ever related to TV characters when it felt like the world was closing in on me like it is now.

It’s a short 40 second clip but goes hard.

View: https://youtu.be/GMnyFFDIeIc?feature=shared

Another one is the guy in my avi. It’s another 40 second clip. He lost everything but tries everything to hide it.

View: https://youtu.be/VoggW5Nq22Q?feature=shared

Last edited:
To movie characters I do

Radarthebelieverfireworkspictures

Just fuck you're (the walking) "dead" buddies live wife bro...

Coral!

I really relate to Jason bourne

i identify with The Joker :society:

Just fuck you're (the walking) "dead" buddies live wife bro...

Coral!

To be fair the foid pitted two best friends against each other. He thought his best friend (Rick) was dead. He saved her and her son and once Rick came back she villainized him and abandoned him. No accountability on her part

Typically foid behavior

To be fair the foid pitted two best friends against each other. He thought his best friend (Rick) was dead. He saved her and her son and once Rick came back she villainized him and abandoned him. No accountability on her part

Typically foid behavior
Sure I got seas 1-9...