Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else really hate labor day weekend?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Anyone else get super depressed seeing and knowing that everyone are out enjoying their 3-5 day holiday weekend?

Its another warm weekend and I see that the normies, chads, and stacies are out and about with their friends at the restaurants, bars, the beach, and the parks. They are going for afternoon strolls along the businesses window shopping.

Some folks are out jogging. Some walking their dogs. Some riding their bikes. Couples everywhere enjoying their company together on this sunny afternoon and bonding. The college kids are active and all over the place.

Every weekend is the same. I don't have any of that. I don't even wanna play WoW. I'm going back to sleep in my dark depressing room so that it can be 9pm or 10pm by the time I wake up.

I'll cope with some food, fruits, and ice cold soft drinks later.

Nothing to live for really...

Last edited:
Makes no difference to me.

go cheer up by watching some beheading videos

I needed a break from my wage slavery.

Anyone else get super depressed seeing and knowing that everyone are out enjoying their 3-5 day holiday weekend?

Its another warm weekend and I see that the normies, chads, and stacies are out and about with their friends at the restaurants, bars, the beach, and the parks. They are going for afternoon strolls along the businesses window shopping.

Some folks are out jogging. Some walking their dogs. Some riding their bikes. Couples everywhere enjoying their company together on this sunny afternoon and bonding. The college kids are active and all over the place.

Every weekend is the same. I don't have any of that. I don't even wanna play WoW. I'm going back to sleep in my dark depressing room so that it can be 9pm or 10pm by the time I wake up.

Tbh... im listening to some people in my neighbourhood have fun, and here I am rotting in my room, reaching the end of my prime.

I don't give a fuck im just glad i dont have to wageslave. Ill enjoy my copes and vidya and pretend normies dont even exist

Shame your copes are wearing thin on you

That's probably why I see so many foids walking around campus with their ATM's (parents).

in what world do people get 5 day weekends for labor day? I have no idea what the fuck labor is so I dont see how it would warrant that

Ditto

during my last job,most workdays are holidays

Nah, I only hate women and simps