Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else pretty pumped about global warming/apocalyptic events?

smugbitchpng

smugbitchpng

Greycel
I don't want all these chads and stacies alive after i die, i'd rather everyone come along with me, foids finally having an actual problem to deal with besides that really hot guy they just met taking too long to text them back makes me happy

good news. according to the illuminati card game(which predicted 9/11, trump presidency and other great events), there will be global disasters such as earthquakes coming our way.

I love chaos; I have hope held out that catastrophic events happen in the future. Sooner rather than later.

I would love an asteroid to hit the reset button on our species. My death would be a small price for everyone else’s. Humanity simply does not deserve to persist.

No, since Global Cataclysmes like Ice Age require ridiculous amount of time to come human life is too short in comparison.

Too good to be true

we need nuclear war tbh

I'm betting on a worldwide market collapse.

Everything we do each day depends on the markets to provide the tempo of our world.
The organization of our daily life depends mostly on currencies and commodities but also on the infinity of others financial products that are all somehow connected together .
The financial system is the biggest machine we ever build and it's enormously complex, chaotic and ultra fast .
With a background of diffuse economic weaknesses all it could take is an unpredictable major political/economical/natural event anywhere in the world to propagate across the system.
First localized random flash crashes , then plenty of circuit breakers in major indexes , then market holidays across the world to stall the crash, then complete panic if nothing manage to restore the bit of trust needed to restart trading....

Without markets, no price , and without it no transactions of any kind are possible.

It would be the mother of all tragedy playing live on every screen across the world ...

So hell yeah I'm pumped :)

Economic collapse is more likely.

If the economy collapses (most likely disaster) the gov and businesses will just fuck disposable sub-5 low-status men even harder than we're already getting fucked. During the great depression the US government took people's gold and FDR made a bunch of unconstitutional organisations/laws, imagine what the government would try doing if we had another collapse in a world that has already experienced the rise of Keynesian economics and huge government debts. We'll get negative interest rates, government confiscation of stuff like cryptocurrency, slave labour jobs in exchange for shrinking welfare payments, sneaked in bachelor tax, and probably big camps for jobless poorfags who can't afford boomer rent. The poor would get poorer and the rich would get richer, just like what happened in the last Great Depression, but this time it would be even worse because trends have been going that way even while the economy has been growing recently.

We need something like a nuclear war to fry all of us to death, especially the people who are jewing the common man.

Yes, I fantasise about Armageddon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back