Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else prefers nightmares?

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Just woke up from a dream where a 10/10 snowbunny was spreading her legs showing me her pussy as i was eating her out then she asked me to breed her. Then I woke up, holy fuck can i stop seeing dreams like this already ffs. It was so real. This is exactly why i prefer nightmares, i go to bed watching gore everynight so that i can have a nightmare where some cartel is torturing me in the most brutal way. Waking up to that feels nice as my life isn't as bad as that. But fuuuckk waking up from a dream where im banging a Stacy , please just give me the worst nightmares. Cant take this shit anymore, and these romantic/sexual dreams keep occurring repeatedly. Dream>reality is brutal i rather have my reality>dream

I have unfortunately sleep paralysis. Basically my mind wakes awake but my body is still asleep -- as I try to move my body but it lays still. It is a very icky feeling.Makes me know if I ever get paralyzed I would just ask the doctor to kill me

I don't, my nightmares tend to be about childhood trauma like shit relating to my mom and bullying, I wake up feeling borderline suicidal. If I have a coomfuel dream I just wake up horny.

Eating pussy is gay as hell. You're literally licking a tiny dick.

I have unfortunately sleep paralysis. Basically my mind wakes awake but my body is still asleep -- as I try to move my body but it lays still. It is a very icky feeling.Makes me know if I ever get paralyzed I would just ask the doctor to kill me
I have that too, had it since childhood actually. The trick is to try to force your toes to move, try to bring sensation into ur feet,especially toes. Everytime i try to curly toes, after struggling for few seconds i wake up completely then sleep normally. Worked for a lot of people with SP.

gtfo lmao nonsense
images

just lick le clitoris gayim :feelsugh:

i go to bed watching gore everynight so that i can have a nightmare where some cartel is torturing me in the most brutal way.
are u q masochist or something

are u q masochist or something
no i simply prefer my dreams being really horrible so that i wakeup and realize ah my reality is better than that. Compare that to waking up from a dream where u have a 10/10 stacy gf, wakeup to an empty bed. It was all a dream! Now isnt that painful

-
You guys think everything is gay, pshh
-
Sucking dick is gay, we agree on that right? So why is sucking a clit which is literally just a tiny penis, NOT gay? Just another form of foid worship. "It's not gay because the tiny dick belongs to a foid"

Sucking dick is gay, we agree on that right? So why is sucking a clit which is literally just a tiny penis, NOT gay? Just another form of foid worship. "It's not gay because the tiny dick belongs to a foid"
-
You ain't gonna kiss her lips or hold her hand or grab her ass because guys have those too, c'mon jfl
-

Last edited:
Nightmares aren’t real I’ve literally been stared at by this
Persona 5 Mask GIF by Xbox
in. A dream and wasn’t scared at all . You cannot feel fear in dreams so nightmares can’t exist

my mind is a bit messed up and angry so i guess the demons don't dare to torment me. I just dream weird things, extremely bizarre things like a skinned man stuck on a giant pizza and he has his whole body infested with insect eggs that start exploding and releasing dozens of worms that start eating the giant pizza.
Another one i had is one in wich a Charles Manson looking serial killer kidnaps two policemen to torture them and force them to record and participate in his twisted parties, but then it turned out it was a videogame i could control so when one cop died of blood loss i could just resurrect him.