Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else plan to rope on Valentines day?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I don't give a fuck what any normie or family member has to say it is the perfect day to rope even if its a month before my birthday and don't come at me with the "tHInGs WiLL GeT bEtTEr OvErTiME" BS because it won't.

Sidenote for bluepiller and foid lurkers and copers:Fuck you.

Last edited:
No.

It's one of the better date choices

I hope we get a good ER next year

Send me all your money first bro
Speaking of money, I will give at least 6,500$ to my half brothers before I rope since they are most likely going to be 6 ft potential chads according to their doctor.

probs the most cucked day 2 suicide tbh

More like soon

No but It's going to be suifuel so I am going to avoid any social media on that day. If I ever rope I'd probably choose my own birthday for no reason.

Thats most cucked up shit you could ever do, you will be a laughing stock among chads and stacies even after your death. Rather kill a few stacies and join Saint Elliot Rodger up in the heavens
20231003 102519

I don't understand why people put so much importance on valentines day. Even incels. Is valentines a big thing in the states?

It would even be better If you do it in front of bunch of valentines and traumatize them for rest of their lives. Imagine all the good goy points stacy will spend on her therapies in order to forget about the event. :lul:

How old are you? Don't do it.

Speaking of money, I will give at least 6,500$ to my half brothers before I rope since they are most likely going to be 6 ft potential chads according to their doctor.
Why are you supporting chads with your funds?

No rope for your face

yes, i'm planning* to rope on that day as well.

(*plans are subject to changes)

Change the letter O to an A and it becomes more likely

Good intentions you get there brocel. But why do you think age matters in this kind of situation?
Unless he is a true subhuman I don't believe its worth to rope to earlier. To be honest I don't think it's worth to rope at any age.

I already spent 22 valentines day alone so I can't care much tbh

Now or never NIGGER

Was considering it today since it's national boyfriend day and everyone was posting their boyfriends on social media

I've never cared about V-Day. Hallmark holiday that only low IQ girls care about.

Just go abroad. Fuck western females.

Roping on valentines day? Fuck that, I'm going to celebrate Elliot Rodger and Nikolas Cruz on that dumb holiday.

No man, wait a week and the chocolates are discounted as fuck. Also valentine's day has been on a decline for years, I think this one will be a huge salt mine. Foids unable to hook up on sleep with Chad day because they've made such a mess of society :lul:

I’d rathER do something bettER