Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else pick up their own pizza so they don't deal with Rajpoot?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Anyone else pick up their own pizza so they don't deal with Rajpoot?
Instead of asking for delivery you can just place the order as "pickup" then walk to the restaurant or mall food court or whatever, get more groceries or snacks along the way if you need them, and by the time you get there the pizza is done and you can pick it up. You can place a Small pizza easily in a large grocery bag without tipping it over, so you don't have to hold the box in your hands like a cuck.

It's lit as fuck tbh.
- save money
- burn calories by walking more
- no Rajpoot that only speaks Sumerian

Pizza I picked up today:

@Jud Pottah @SocialzERo

Average Rajpoot Experience

You: Hello?

Rajpoot:

i've never ordered delivery before ngl

Mamma mia, enjoy while its still pampering HOT!!

200.gif

Nothing beats a nice hot pizza

I have two pizzerias in a radius 50 meters so I do this very often

I used to pick up my own when I was in uni, but nowadays I'm always asking delivery.

I always pick food myself. I hate using apps, I don't like to call strangers, it's cheaper and I pay with cash. I like to go out when I have a reason to.

I just order it from Glovo directly to the door.

based i do this all the time. order the pickup, go to buy drinks in the meantime, then pickup. there are many pickup exclusive deals to look for too.

I just order it from Glovo directly to the door.
Rajpoots know where you live now.

based i do this all the time. order the pickup, go to buy drinks in the meantime, then pickup. there are many pickup exclusive deals to look for too.
excellent bro, and yes there are deals, you both save money and Rajpoot doesn't get paid either, win win.

Rajpoot will eat your pizza and aggressively bob his head until you tip him.

Rajpoots know where you live now.

excellent bro, and yes there are deals, you both save money and Rajpoot doesn't get paid either, win win.
If they do the job I don't care for Pradeep nor Rajpoot.

T d5399858b25e08e2a5887d42f2352d0564c01acc60c979cdf7804f32609a91e2

WHERES MA TIPP U FILTHY WHITE SHITMAN???

I don't even get pizza because I don't wanna deal with Achmed at his store either.

cant you tell them to leave it in front of your door

I've dispatched Rajpoot to your addrezz wid da pizza saar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back