Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else physically unable to mew?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
No matter how hard I try, I cannot fit my entire tongue into my palate, just the end of it, it's as if my maxilla isn't forward enough for my tongue to fit. Has anyone else had this issue when trying to mew? Not like it matters since I'm literally a 22 year oldcel at this point, but jfl it's so fucking over. I remember playing Enderal trying to mew at 16 and desperately gasping for air due to how shit and narrow my airways are. It never began.

I can, but honestly, it seems useless if you are above 12.

You are not losing anything

I tried, my palate is narrow and V-shaped so I don't think I'm doing it right tbh.

I hope so, Mike Mew pretty much said this himself, but PSL tards wanna act like it's their amazing mewing ability and not just puberty that turns em into chads.
I tried, my palate is narrow and V-shaped so I don't think I'm doing it right tbh.
My palate is square, but it isn't forward enough due to midfacial dysplasia :(

This.

Which reminds me - if you realize as an adult that you should have been mewing as a kid, then yet again, your parents have failed you.

>he's falling for the meme

>he's falling for the meme
Ik it's useless past 10-12 years, but it's ridiculous how even if I tried to mew back then, my underbite would've prevented it :feelsrope:
This.

Which reminds me - if you realize as an adult that you should have been mewing as a kid, then yet again, your parents have failed you.
Absolutely. My underbite was never corrected, never had braces to prep me for jaw surgery (free on NHS), never had my broken nose corrected, which caused my mouth-breathing which I still do to this day, it's over :D

I meow every day