Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else overthinks a lot when they're alone for too long?

Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★★
For 2 months, I hadn't been hanging out with any friends, and around 3 weeks ago, I started overthinking and worrying about the most trivial shit which I hadn't done before. Anyone else go through shit like this. I'm getting a lot better now, but I hate when this shit happens. Makes you second guess yourself and who you are

i even do this when im not alone :feelsbadman:

Yes but with OCD pills i think less, Kinda freeing

For 2 months, I hadn't been hanging out with any friends, and around 3 weeks ago, I started overthinking and worrying about the most trivial shit which I hadn't done before. Anyone else go through shit like this. I'm getting a lot better now, but I hate when this shit happens. Makes you second guess yourself and who you are
Buddy, at least you have friends. Your two months is like my 7 years.

what were you overthinking about specifically? give an example, I am curious

I think that's the reason the most famous philosophers tend to be incel outcasts.

I've passed the point of just overthinking, my thoughts have a shape now and they're embodied in my Princess plushie so when I'm alone I spend hours talking with her.

i never got to hang out with anyone.