Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else only browse off topic? other forum just repeats the same shit we already know and argues with IT.

I

incel20

Officer
★★★
just lol at wasting your time arguing with Reddit faggots.

everyone already knows it’s over.

I tend to stick with OffTopic as quite often I'll post a thread on the main forum and it gets moved here, then I get warned.

yea i can get away with shit posting in ot, also too low iq to make srs threads anyways

i post on both tbh

best username

I just click the thunder icon and browse the new posts

Last edited:
i miss briancels for the memes tbh

Very much yeah. It's the same old chadfishing, venting, arguing with Redditors, JBW/BBC, people whining about the lack of srs topics etc. When many prominent members get banned, this will happen, things will stagnate. I was hoping the braincel refugees could spark some new light into the forum, but many of them either post a few times and leave or end up banned.

So yeah don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, I mostly post in OffTopic. I think that is partly because I have already accepted the blackpill, and I don't really see a need to discuss it or be 'reinforced' by exposure to blackpilled threads, but it is also because I just don't find the blackpill that interesting anymore. The bluepill is obviously false, and whenever I see something bluepilled, I quickly recognize it as being bluepilled. I don't like seeing bluepilled things (or false things in general), and so, in that sense, it captures my interest. The blackpill, however, is just the truth. Once you're aware of it and you acknowledge it, saying "women are hypergamous" is not really that different from saying "bucks have antlers".

Yeah and too many people talking shit

damn nice name

I mainly post in offtopic now and get my lifefuel from happenings.

I am less inclined to say anything funny in inceldom because of crybaby reporters!

There's nothing to say on main board. I'd rather post about my diarrheas

I don't care much. I post in offtopic and inceldom discussion just the same.

I also only use off-topic.Inceldom discussion is sleep inducing,I only use it if i feel like venting.

i like sharing anecdotes about inceldom so i'm mostly in the other forum but i do slum it in here sometimes to shitpost and interact with the people who stay here all the time

I read both but offtopic allows shitposting so it's way funnier

Yes bro.

OffTopic > Inceldom Discussion

Incel Discussion :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back