Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else on the verge of insanity?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, I am one bad day away from completely snapping.
How can you even stay sane as an incel? how can you when the entire world was carefully engineered to make you suffer? This life is like a cruel, demented joke! a twisted parody of itself.

I mean, what have I got going for me? I spend my life posting on incel forums, I contemplate suicide each day, I haven't showered for about a month... Literally everything about my existence is horrible and full of suffering.

Get rich and upgrade your copes to luxurious, expensive ones.

I am very strong mentally so I guess I will never go insane.

Too depressed and unmotivated tbh.
I'll stick with NEETbux.
I'm like you. But u can learn programming if you're bored and then work as a programmer from home to kill your time and make you think about other things.

I have been on the brink all winter. It's a miracle that I've only had one mental breakdown so far this year. Just constant depression for months on end.

"when the entire world was carefully engineered to make you suffer" - love this part, by the way...

I had some crazy moments recently. Look at my threads about becoming gay. Literally watching me go insane.

I am very strong mentally so I guess I will never go insane.
I think religious people like us are mentally stronger than atheists because we still have hope in god.

I'm like you. But u can learn programming if you're bored and then work as a programmer from home to kill your time and make you think about other things.
That would be interesting, might try it.

I have been on the brink all winter. It's a miracle that I've only had one mental breakdown so far this year. Just constant depression for months on end.

"when the entire world was carefully engineered to make you suffer" - love this part, by the way...
I know that feel man, sorry you're experiencing the physical hell that is inceldom.
Lucky, I've had two about a week ago, lol.

Thanks. It certainly does feel that way, like the entire universe is against you.

Natural selection. Organisms with inferior genes suffer an die, that's how nature has always worked, society is just a more advanced version that tries to delude us otherwise

Natural selection. Organisms with inferior genes suffer an die, that's how nature has always worked, society is just a more advanced version that tries to delude us otherwise
I always find it funny how everyone pretends that we're "civilized"
Jungle law is still in full effect.

I know that feel man, sorry you're experiencing the physical hell that is inceldom.
Lucky, I've had two about a week ago, lol.

Thanks. It certainly does feel that way, like the entire universe is against you.

Every facet of society is rigged against us. I cope with this harsh reality is by realizing that the wheels were set in motion long before I was even born, and thus, there is nothing that I could have done to prevent these horrible circumstances.

yes it makes me want to cause violence and hurt people.

Best fucking post of 2018.

I only lose my grip on reality if I have to interact with people. No people, no problems.

Artificial selection more like it. Look at the people reproducing. Hardly our best and brightest.

Incels needs to bask in a woman's warmth, in order to feel motivated, fired up, and have the energy to do shit.

Get rich and upgrade your copes to luxurious, expensive ones.

How does an incel find motivation to do that? How do you not become too exhausted from the years of shaming and bullying and not need a fucking break that is longer than 2 days (2 hours if you're a shortdaycel)

How does an incel find motivation to do that? How do you not become too exhausted from the years of shaming and bullying and not need a fucking break that is longer than 2 days (2 hours if you're a shortdaycel)
I'm going learn programming and work from home as a freelancer. Working from home is easy and a lot better than being a wagecuck because you're your own boss and can work whenever you want in your style.

I honestly stopped caring all together. I just accepted that inceldom is my fate and I don't even fight it anymore

Im just staying in my room, its filled with trash its very messy but i dont care. I need this, its my chaotic safespace. The outer world feels like its spicked with razor blades

I'm going learn programming and work from home as a freelancer. Working from home is easy and a lot better than being a wagecuck because you're your own boss and can work whenever you want in your style.

You can't make a difference or succeed if you code

Anyone working for any game company that isn't doing art or game design hasn't succeeded at all, especially coders, it's the most replaceable position there is

Na I'd rather inflict pain on others than myself
They're will always be incels and normies and chads and stacies the only way is for nuclear fallout of everything on earth.

Seriously, I am one bad day away from completely snapping.
How can you even stay sane as an incel? how can you when the entire world was carefully engineered to make you suffer? This life is like a cruel, demented joke! a twisted parody of itself.

I mean, what have I got going for me? I spend my life posting on incel forums, I contemplate suicide each day, I haven't showered for about a month... Literally everything about my existence is horrible and full of suffering.
I'm ready to shave my head and wear a nazi uniform. And I'm a Jew too. I'm really at my wits end.