Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else on .is is a fan of Rush?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40650
  • Start date
thought geddy lee was a foid for a long time tbh

never heard of them

yes, I like 2112 overture, limelight, yyz, subdivisions, tom sawyer, free will

yes, I like 2112 overture, limelight, yyz, subdivisions, tom sawyer, free will
Listen to their albums chronologically. Caress of Steel is underrated, imo.

I liked the movie rush

I have complete discography

Hopium

Tom Sawyer, that's it

Rush is awesome, Was listening to fly by night on the way to work

They were great in the 70's and then became nearly untouchable Gods in the 80's. Test For Echo is such an underrated album.

I'm finding out Rush is really good to listen to while high. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yes Ive liked them for years

kinda, I dont like the singer tbh

Favorite album? I like Hemispheres
Don't know, I don't listen to them hardcore enough to know off the top of my head. But I do like that Spirit of the Radio one.

I'm also discovering this is amazing to listen to while high: :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Don't know, I don't listen to them hardcore enough to know off the top of my head. But I do like that Spirit of the Radio one.

I'm also discovering this is amazing to listen to while high: :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Based, try the self titled debut Emerson, Lake, and Palmer and Close to the Edge :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: