Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else noticed how ricecels seem to have the hardest time accepting the blackpill?

dominic

dominic

Officer
Anyone else notice how ricecels seem to have such a hard time accepting the blackpill?

There should be way more of them in incel spheres than there are.

Also, they have an INCREDIBLY hard time the JBWpill. They even create coping forums like r/asianmasculinity and r/aznidentity (jfl) and all they talk about is white women, and how white men actually don't have higher SMV than them, digging through hours of footage to find a white woman with a ricecel, etc, kek. They absolutely refuse to accept the JBW-pill.

I've noticed the opposite with rice women though. They try to make themselves look as white as possible and only chase white cock. Seems rice women fully accept the hitler white supremacy jbw racepill.

Most sandnigs, curries, and spics can accept the racepill, blackpill, and JBWpill. But ricecels rarely ever do, with some exceptions.

Why/how do they cope so damn hard?

Last edited:
They cope with studying and hard working while trying to ignore dating and shit then betabux for some used up toilet and think they won life lel.

Because racepill is most brutal on ricecels for the most and that is why only few of the ricecles accept while the majority stick with denial and self delusion or some are just too idiot to even realize it.

Because noodlewhores pretty much mog all other races of foids statistically, but this isn't the case with sand and curry whores, who mostly marry their own. Rice bros have it the worst out of anyone because they have the largest difference in SMV between the males and females. This means rice bros will have to cope the hardest.

They cope with studying and hard working while trying to ignore dating and shit then betabux for some used up toilet and think they won life lel.
kek

a lot of them will admit WMAF but then turn around and say that only trash noodlewhores are exogamic, the "real" ones date in-race.
at the same time they will not be able to point to any of these so-called high-quality noodles or instead they reference their elderly parents.
all noodlewhores are trash regardless, including mothers. my own mom says white people are more attractive than asian and that hapa children are good-looking.

Ignore dating lol they never have a chance at it

That's what pretty much all ethnics do in the west kek, arabs curries and rice. It's sad.
Because racepill is most brutal on ricecels for the most
What about curries?

It's hard for blackpilled ricecels. Most bluepilled ricecels just becomes a e-sports maxxed obsessed retard who simps for twitch whores like pokimane, jestmaxxes themselves to death and/or stemmax while their sisters leech off of orbiters and onlyfans.

Also 99% of incels aren't blackpilled. We are a smaller minority than you think

Last edited:
Because a lot of rice countries already cucked themselves.

No its the indians that have the hardest time accepting it

No its the indians that have the hardest time accepting it
This is cope. Curries are an overrepresented demographic here if anything when you factor in their percentage in the west.

most ricecels are just slaves to school and they think that they will somehow get a prime foid with their degree and GPA LOL.

ricecels are usually narcissists that refuse to admit that theyre lower in the soical/racial hierarchy, instead they lookdown on other races and think that theyre somehow second best to white people thats why we have alot of WMAF couples lol

The most pathetic copes are the career/religion/race copes

Atleast some of them accept blackpill. SEAcels never accept it and trying become betabuxx voluntarily and religion Maxx.

Keep in mind 99% of ricemen remain in East Asia where they experience no problem and other races are socially persecuted.

Cucked rice phenomena is mainly a degen ABC thing.

There are probably a lot of rice who are aware of what's going on, they're probably just too afraid to talk about it.

Even the ricecel's on .co tend to be pretty quiet most of the time.

Rices have the triple whammy of bad pills

the Racepill
The Heightpill
And last but certainly not least

The.......

DICKPILL

Even if your a Tallfag Satusmaxxed Rice foods will always think you have a small dick

Because noodlewhores pretty much mog all other races of foids statistically, but this isn't the case with sand and curry whores, who mostly marry their own. Rice bros have it the worst out of anyone because they have the largest difference in SMV between the males and females. This means rice bros will have to cope the hardest.
really ? ricewhores mogs all races, does really men lust after them and not white stacies with blue eyes and blonde hair
Keep in mind 99% of ricemen remain in East Asia where they experience no problem and other races are socially persecuted.

Cucked rice phenomena is mainly a degen ABC thing.
and after this they want so much AMWF relationships cause it's revenge after ABC gets cucked by white men ?

really ? ricewhores mogs all races, does really men lust after them and not white stacies with blue eyes and blonde hair
If you ask males what they like, most will say white women are the most attractive.
However, if you see what males actually choose and who they give the most attention to, it's Asian females.
This is probably because when they think of white woman, they're thinking of attractive white stacey, and not normal white becky.

And it's noodlewhore, not ricewhore. They are different races pretty much at this point

If you ask males what they like, most will say white women are the most attractive.
However, if you see what males actually choose and who they give the most attention to, it's Asian females.
This is probably because when they think of white woman, they're thinking of attractive white stacey, and not normal white becky.

And it's noodlewhore, not ricewhore. They are different races pretty much at this point
assuming that average noodlewhore aren't average, most 'yellow fever' phenomen appeared after feminism waves in west, while asians have netenous features their own features destroy them

also latinas have higher smv than noodle women, since in men 'most atractive nations' are countries like colombia, brazil, ukraine, russia, sweden, norwey etc

assuming that average noodlewhore aren't average, most 'yellow fever' phenomen appeared after feminism waves in west, while asians have netenous features their own features destroy them
It's probably biological, men of all races found women of East Asian descent the most attractive in terms of what they actually chose and wanted from experiments. Yellow fever is a cope term made by butthurt white thots who don't want to have to fight for white chads with noodlewhores. Neotenous features in women are attractive.

also latinas have higher smv than noodle women, since in men 'most atractive nations' are countries like colombia, brazil, ukraine, russia, sweden, norwey etc
cope

It's probably biological, men of all races found women of East Asian descent the most attractive in terms of what they actually chose and wanted from experiments. Yellow fever is a cope term made by butthurt white thots who don't want to have to fight for white chads with noodlewhores. Neotenous features in women are attractive.

cope
if that would mean that white chads would want to date top tier asian women and also other races like tyrones, but always who settle for noodlewhores are men who can't get white women

and if we go by, asian women are most attractive, then black men would aslo pass cause they are least neoteny in them
also if they are most attractive by default why they do plasticsurgerymaxx to make their facial features bit more european ( or at least eurasian )

Last edited:
Even if you ignore jbw, just look at kpop bands and their insane fan base. Women aren't human.

if that would mean that white chads would want to date top tier asian women and also other races like tyrones, but always who settle for noodlewhores are men who can't get white women

and if we go by, asian women are most attractive, then black men would aslo pass cause they are least neoteny in them
also if they are most attractive by default why they do plasticsurgerymaxx to make their facial features bit more european ( or at least eurasian )
This is comparing average noodle to average mayo, not top tiers (which isn’t easy to compare cause most males would swipe for all of them). Neoteny is part of what encompasses male attraction to a female, but it’s not everything. Black’s wouldn’t be doing as bad if they had lighter skin to see their features tbh, and they do better than deathnics in general because of their androgenization. As for plastic surgery maxxxing, yeah Asian eyes might not be the most attractive ones, and it’s not copying Europeans, but rather copying all non Asians because they all have non monolids. Regardless, dating stats show that noodles do get the most attention from every race of man, despite what the males say they are attracted to the most. Behaviour >>> what people say as a metric.

Well...for a long ass time it was just them and they (obviously) had no problem with procreation. Then BOOM. Their world collapses as globalism happens, and now they are forced into playing into a dynamic they weren't given a choice about.

This is comparing average noodle to average mayo, not top tiers (which isn’t easy to compare cause most males would swipe for all of them). Neoteny is part of what encompasses male attraction to a female, but it’s not everything. Black’s wouldn’t be doing as bad if they had lighter skin to see their features tbh, and they do better than deathnics in general because of their androgenization. As for plastic surgery maxxxing, yeah Asian eyes might not be the most attractive ones, and it’s not copying Europeans, but rather copying all non Asians because they all have non monolids. Regardless, dating stats show that noodles do get the most attention from every race of man, despite what the males say they are attracted to the most. Behaviour >>> what people say as a metric.
maybe you have yellow fever dunno i don't find mongoloid women attractive

Me neither. Do you think it's a type or some sort of evolutionary preference?

Me neither. Do you think it's a type or some sort of evolutionary preference?
most are attracted to their own, but as far for noodles i acutally find latinas to be more attractive also. Noodles have just neoteny on them and that's it. If they would be absolutely most attractive then white chad shekelwood actors would marry them ( and @Copexodius Maximus didn't answer that if asians would be most attractive women then blacks would have highest smv from men, cause they are antithesis of asians )

yellow fever began with rise of feminism and destruction of nuclear family and online dating era, you don't see many chads in SEA because they go her cause they can't find white women

most are attracted to their own, but as far for noodles i acutally find latinas to be more attractive also. Noodles have just neoteny on them and that's it. If they would be absolutely most attractive then white chad shekelwood actors would marry them ( and @Copexodius Maximus didn't answer that if asians would be most attractive women then blacks would have highest smv from men, cause they are antithesis of asians )

yellow fever began with rise of feminism and destruction of nuclear family and online dating era, you don't see many chads in SEA because they go her cause they can't find white women
I lived in San Diego, so I can say I can't stand Latinas tbh. They are like slightly improved black foids tbh. Like Sheboon v.2.0.1. but they can't seem to iron out the screeching, obesity, long nails, and predilection for being ghetto

I lived in San Diego, so I can say I can't stand Latinas tbh. They are like slightly improved black foids tbh. Like Sheboon v.2.0.1. but they can't seem to iron out the screeching, obesity, long nails, and predilection for being ghetto
and you say you don't like noodlewhores huh ? interesting, i live in poland when there no POC ( at least now ) so no noodle whores sheboons etc
there's some fetishization of latinas or noodles by mayo males, but seems it's minority ( like @Copexodius Maximus ), that being said it's very clear that until like 50 or 100 years ago black males are more popular with white women and noodles with white men, things like jungle fever or yellow fever appeared ( tho could be just globo homo way to make less white children of course :feelssus: )

and you say you don't like noodlewhores huh ? interesting, i live in poland when there no POC ( at least now ) so no noodle whores sheboons etc
there's some fetishization of latinas or noodles by mayo males, but seems it's minority ( like @Copexodius Maximus ), that being said it's very clear that until like 50 or 100 years ago black males are more popular with white women and noodles with white men, things like jungle fever or yellow fever appeared ( tho could be just globo homo way to make less white children of course :feelssus: )
Not into noodles either. I guess it's muh white heritage but I can't seem to get a boner for other races. I don't shame brocels that do or anything, but I just can't seem to think they're hot. And lucky you, being so near Ukraine. I got it BAD for Ukrainian girls, personally.

Ricecels think that if they have a job that requires a degree, they're winning at life.

Im just talking about statistics, not my personal tastes.

I did answer that, neoteny isn't the only feature that makes a sex attractive.
I'm not fetishiing them, just giving you what stats from dating apps and such tell us. You are coping if you think the race with the most feminine traits and non not having negative phenos is not going to be attractive to males.

Last edited:
Most sandnigs, curries, and spics can accept the racepill, blackpill, and JBWpill. But ricecels rarely ever do
The reason is because Sands and Spics can look white, and Curries are too braindead to actually understand the blackpill properly
they have the largest difference in SMV between the males and females.
Reality is so fucking cruel to ricecels.
my own mom says white people are more attractive than asian and that hapa children are good-looking.
Are you full asian?

Last edited:
I think the worst coppers out there are indians, they even imaginated a thing called "karma" and "reincarnation". They know that they're hopeless so instead they pretend that in 200 lifes they will finally be chad jfl

Anyone else notice how ricecels seem to have such a hard time accepting the blackpill?
maybe they're not so GIGAiq like ppl say about them:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

I think the worst coppers out there are indians, they even imaginated a thing called "karma" and "reincarnation". They know that they're hopeless so instead they pretend that in 200 lifes they will finally be chad jfl
KEK~

Last edited: