Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else notice that plastic surgeons don't care for the patient and do things for the $$$?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
For example, I've seen clinically obese women get Botox and plastic surgery at my workplace and falsely believe that they are beautiful. The [jew] doctors don't even bother to tell them to lose weight. All they want is their $$$. Don't even give a fuk about the patient. Women's "brains" are easily mendable. You tell them that they are beautiful once and they believe that they are equal to a college cheerleader, despite being a 200 lbs fridge.

There is an obese, Hispanic, midget at my workplace who works 2 jobs just to pay for Botox and plastic surgery. Botox, sure, but did her Plastic Surgeon not tell her to lose weight first? Another morbidly obese woman is also strongly considering plastic surgery despite working part time on a low salary and is consulting with plastic surgeons.

Why in the fukc would you perform plastic surgery on a clinically obese person? A few lbs overweight, sure, but obese? Common, just tell them to lose weight in a nice way.

1i31

these "doctors" would amputate you both arms and legs if it could make them fortune.

Jesus christ. This dude is fucking OBSESSED with fat mexicans

They worship money, so they're gonna do whatsoever the patients ask for

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back