Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope anyone else notice girls do not exist?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
Think about it, every time you go outside there are no girls walking around only old people, I there is a conspiracy afoot. The only girls around our age are working at fast food, rarely.
What if inceldom is the effect of a shortage of women, and the statistics we have now about it being a 50/50 f/m ratio are off? What if there has been a mass woman extinction no one is talking about? It would explain why there are thousands of simps for one e-whore or discord skank whore.

Think about it, every time you go outside there are no girls walking around only old people
sounds like you live in a rural shithole like me. Young women exist only in cities and collage towns since they leave small towns the first chance they get.

sounds like you live in a rural shithole like me. Young women exist only in cities and collage towns since they leave small towns the first chance they get.
city/collagemaxxing is the only way at this point?

city/collagemaxxing is the only way at this point?
Yea probably but even then chadrones are all in the citys and collages too.

Just become delusional theory

Interesting cope.

They only exist on Instagram in 2022

Think about it, every time you go outside there are no girls walking around only old people, I there is a conspiracy afoot. The only girls around our age are working at fast food, rarely.
What if inceldom is the effect of a shortage of women, and the statistics we have now about it being a 50/50 f/m ratio are off? What if there has been a mass woman extinction no one is talking about? It would explain why there are thousands of simps for one e-whore or discord skank whore.
There is an imbalance in the us
20-24 male 11,248,046 female 10,877,00 short 371,046

25-29 12,107,483 to 11,673,289

30-34 11,875,769 to 11,498,857

There is an imbalance in the us
20-24 male 11,248,046 female 10,877,00 short 371,046

25-29 12,107,483 to 11,673,289

30-34 11,875,769 to 11,498,857
holy shit it's true....
Yea probably but even then chadrones are all in the citys and collages too.
carmaxxing city theory: make a list of chads and stalk where they live, buy hundreds of cars and take up their parking spaces

I saw loads of foids around 7pm Saturday heading into town for a night of clubbing and carefree sex, I was heading back home out of town on foot after my Saturday walk along the river. I hardly see foids other times of the week however, it's like they were spawning out of the woodwork wearing slutty outfits and carrying those small handbags.

Fr man I barely see foids my age anywhere.
They are probably all the time partying with chad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Demographics pill. Average age of a lot of countries is like 43
The only time you’ll ever be around a lot of younger girls and guys is in college. Anywhere else it’s boomerville. Foids don’t need to go outside and do things unless its girls night (slutting around in clubs/bars) or on dates with their boyfriends. They shop online, look for dates online, and order food online. Most don’t have actual hobbies outside of maybe fitness to look better for their bf’s so joining clubs won’t work either. Seriously foids don’t even look at anyone outside. They even ignore lean chads unless alcohol is involved since they can find plenty online. Modern society is a joke

Last edited:
I live in the city. There are as many, if not more women here outside than men. Like others said, you must be living in a god-forsaken hellhole:feelskek::feelsLSD:

I saw a cute white bitch with her belly exposed at the gas station I go to frequently some weeks ago. It is a rare occurrence, but it seems even more rare in every month besides summer.