Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else never used tinder?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Or online dating in general? 

I never bothered with it because I hate how I look in photos too much. The whole idea of hooking up with some random stranger online seems very unsettling. I can't imagine the awkwardness. Aren't you afraid of getting catfished? Isn't it a turn-off knowing that most of these girls are basically walking STDs? They're legit the sluttiest females you can find.

I never technically used it since I never received a message from anyone.

Never. There was never any point. I look like an Ogre and my subhuman facial features are only exxagerated more in selfies. I already know what the results are going to be.

Grotesque said:
I never technically used it since I never received a message from anyone.

lmao, i know the feeling

I don't need Tinder to tell me I'm a sub-human whom women won't be interested in.

Never used it because of anxiety

Not me. I'm not stupid, I know I am too ugly.

I never used it.

Never. I'm too ugly.
I might try when I'll be ready to kms because at that time I might need sui fuel.

I don't own a smart phone.

fukmylyf said:
Or online dating in general? 

I never bothered with it because I hate how I look in photos too much. The whole idea of hooking up with some random stranger online seems very unsettling. I can't imagine the awkwardness. Aren't you afraid of getting catfished? Isn't it a turn-off knowing that most of these girls are basically walking STDs? They're legit the sluttiest females you can find.
I never used tinder or other means of online dating because i've yet to try dating in real life and frankly not very interested in doing so.

Don't it will crush you

Never used it, and I don't intend to use it. I know my subhumanity.

I already used and i got matches but bitches always ghosted me.

tinder is for cucks. i did however use omegle + kik to fuck around and see what girls thik of my looks and literally none of them responded.